Sunday, March 17, 2024

Surprise Surprise! Guess Who's Back?

I think there needs to be a big grand entrance performance or something because who knew this moment would ever even come? At least I didn't. I really thought this was it, I would never get back to my blog again. But then I pushed myself and here I am, making a grand entry. Or shall we say a grand re-entry?

No excuses, no sugar coating, no nothing. It is pretty simple; life took a bad turn back in December of 2023 and since then I've totally lost it. I have hardly had time to breathe and when I get my rare moments of me time, my brain is too exhausted to do any of the stuff that I actually love. My rainbow wall, so proudly shown off several times on this blog, tumbled down to the ground. Major rainbow rubble. Shit hit the fan. Major poop splatter. And guess who has to clean it up? Yours truly. 

That's that. Shit happened. I gotta flush and get going right? Can't sit in the poop pile forever. And this blog post right here is THAT attempt. It is THAT flush. It is me standing like a potty training toddler, waving goodbye to the poop vanishing away down the drain. It's me, hi, I'm that toddler, it's me. Once I'm done typing this out, I'm hopeful I'll be back to blogging properly. Because you know what? I really used to enjoy this place. I loved my beautiful blog. And I really want to be back here. So I did some things!

I used the old makeover-when-nothing-works trick to get some of the passion and interest back. A new background and some other changes here and there and my blog is all new and ready for me to put my life back together one post at a time. No promises, I'm just literally going to blog for fun for myself. I'll make no plans, no posting schedules, nothing at all. I'm just going to be here, taking one day at a time.

I have to clean up the poop splatters off the rainbow rubble. First things first, I have to switch off that fan! Then I have to clean up, one bit at a time. Finally, I have to get to the rainbow rubble. Who knows if that rubble will ever build back into a wall or not? But even if it doesn't, I'll sit in my rubble pretending it's my collection of Lego pieces or something. It's my party, I'll cry if I want to right? Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll enjoy the heck out of my party? Either way, it's gonna be me. (And I hope you read that last sentence NSYNC style!)

Let's see what I can make of this ...

Be back soon! (hopefully!)

XoXo,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment