Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Post Graduation Plans

Hello all you awesome people! Guess what just happened?!
~~~~ DRUM ROLL ~~~~

I just returned home from giving
my last ever final exam
 of my last ever semester
 of my last ever year of Undergraduate studies!!!!

I have a life free of exams, quizzes, homework assignments, etc. in front of me. It feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome just SAYING that. Aaaaaaaah! *dies*
So so so so so sooooo what all am I planning to do?
Here are just a FEW of the many things I have planned ...


First and foremost I have to get back to Fawkes (my car) which has been standing in the garage completely ignored, thanks to my awful schedule with studying! I will finally be hitting the roads again, DRIVING this time rather than being driven. And headed to OTHER places rather than heading to school! How awesome is that!? Where all shall I be headed? I have no clue right now, but I do know one place I have to go to: Hobby Lobby!

In general though .. I am going to carefully place my ass in comfortable areas of the house (such as the couch, bed, etc.) and humbly choose to not do anything. I AM GOING TO BE LAZY! Haaaaaaaaaaaa. It has been four years since a day of doing nothing and I will finally be able to not do anything, not worry about anything, and still cause no academic damage!

Of course it is going to be very important to roam around the house singing and goofing around to annoy Abbie! Hahaaa! She recently told me I was the Baloo in our relationship! I .. umm .. quite agree! *laughs* And what is Baloo best at? GOOFING AROUND, being lazy, singing and dancing, staying happy, and relaxing!

I am going to be a total couch potato. Occasionally, it shall be me, the couch, and a good movie! AND FOOD. OMG FOOD. OMG OMG FOOD *drools*

Did somebody say Sara? Yes? .. because I thought I heard Baking!
Sara's Baked Creations shall be baking soooooooooooo many things; cakes, cookies, what not?!
There is soooooooooo much to learn, so many things to try, so much to experiment!

Yes, I said food and baking. But that does not mean I'll turn into a balloon. I plan to exercise and shed off EVERYTHING extra that I've gained in the past four years thanks to exam-stress-eating! Now all I need to do is find a good diet and exercise routine!

SHOPPING!! I shall be shopping soooooo much! Not necessarily failing everybody's budget, but yessssss there are some things I have to buy, and some I just have to go to the shop and look at!! I think I'll start at HOBBY LOBBY!! And then Marshalls, HomeGoods, Target, ........... I think I might just lose it if I keep talking!

CLEANING! You may have heard of Spring cleaning but I don't do that. I do post-exams cleaning every year and this time it will be post-graduation cleaning. That means this house is getting a SEEEEERIOUS cleaning job done. Every single corner shall be cleaned! The store rooms and pantries shall be reorganized. The shoes' closet shall be cleaned and rearranged. The curtains shall be vacuumed. List goes on and on and on and on ...

Andddddd I will finally be able to finish watching Gossip Girl.
Chuck Bass. #NuffSaid

Above ALL plans though .. and I saved this for last ONLY because this one deserves ALLLLLL the possible attention there can ever be given in this world.
ABBIE AND I SHALL BE HEADING TO THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER, ORLANDO FLORIDA ONCE AGAIN VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!!
So far, the plan isn't made!! But when we finally decide on it ... *dies*


YEP. That is the grand grand grand plan I have!
There shall be a mixture of lazy-movie-watching-couch-potato me
and an organizer-cleaner-driver-super-productive me.
When I'm lazy, nobody better say anything. And when I'm productive, everybody better appreciate it, haha!!
To those who have extra opinions to give about what I should about my life ....
TALK TO THE HAND
because frankly I don't careeeeee!

SO EXCITED TO BE GRADUATING THIS FRIDAY!!!

- S. Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment