Saturday, June 20, 2015

"You are SASSY and a touch CLASSIC," says HomeGoods' Stylescope

I love home decorating, styling, and organizing! I'm the kind of person who'll be found watching Property Brothers or Love It or List It on HGTV when bored. I was randomly surfing the internet looking for inspiration to plan my grand bathroom and bedroom makeovers when I came across HomeGoods' website and found something like a quiz on it. I wanted to see what the Stylescope said about my design personality so I went ahead and took the quiz.

They made me select some pictures from a random collection, so I did, and I was surprised at how accurate the results were. According to HomeGoods' Stylescope I am Sassy and a touch Classic. I clicked on the descriptions to see what they said and it matches me perfectly! Yay!

You know how sometimes you read something and you go, "Oh my dear God! That is SO me!!!"? You just sit there in bewilderment absolutely clueless how that happened. Well, that's exactly what happened to me when I read the results of this quiz-thingy. The description of Sassy literally describes me word to word. My design style does indeed pair colors, patterns, and all the funk. That's all that my bedroom is about (both the old look and the makeover I am currently designing).
It wasn't just the description of Sassy, even the Classic totally matched my design style. I am very particular when it comes to things being in their right places and everything being smooth and perfect. The makeover I'm planning for my bedroom and bathroom combines elegance with girly to give an overall fun, girly, funky, yet very decently pretty look. Grace is what I always try to achieve!

The Stylescope design style quiz was spot on awesomely accurate for me. I recommend everybody should go over to their website and give it a shot. I found some inspiration while I was there too! It was a great way of passing time, entertaining myself, finding an excellent topic to blog about, and having some good fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, please tell me you have an Art and Design major with a Business minor in college and you're going to be an interior decorator. That would be so perfect for you. OR ... you could become a set/costume designer for the film industry. Wouldn't that be fun?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Suzanne!
      Aaaaaaaaaaaah look at all these fab ideas you wrote about that totally have me drooling!
      I'm not an Art and Design major with a Business minor :D I graduated with a Bachelors in Business Management actually! When I was little one of the careers I wanted to have was as an interior decorator. You don't have to have that education though to play around with your own house, right? Right! Hahaha! :D

      Delete