Monday, June 26, 2017

Twenty Years of Harry Potter Magic!


Happy twentieth anniversary to my favorite Harry Potter books!
Today marks the completion of TWENTY beautiful and magical years since the first book, the Philosopher's Stone, was published. I still remember Dad had gotten us the first book and at first Abbie had started reading it and she would narrate the story to me. Then finally, I laid my hands on it, and it filled my life with magic. Thank you J.K. Rowling for - well, for my entire childhood! Thank you for filling this world with hope, love, and magic! Thank you for writing books that are just pure love. You were right, Hogwarts really is always there to welcome me home whether I come by page or by screen. Harry Potter is like having friends, like knowing loyalty, like seeing hope, and like being happy! Harry Potter isn't just a book series. It is for me and many others a lifestyle. It is our entire childhood. It is magic! Thank you J.K. Rowling, thank you!

POTTERHEADS FOREVER AND EVER!
Oooooh side note: I got lots more HP merch! It'll all be showed off right here on the blog - coming soon! It is super awesome, all of it! The Potter plush doll is one of the things. Isn't it super adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment