Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 7

It's time for Volume 7 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Of course, 2015 being the year I had so many medical concerns, the first Wacky Find this month comes from a visit to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth evaluated for extraction! I hate going to dentists and find that dentist chair scary and crazy!

Let's talk about the second Wacky Find now, shall we? Here I am not-so-happily roaming around in Costco looking for groceries and checking them off my list as my cart gradually fills up. I'm bored because I hate Costco. I just can't seem to understand why they have a concrete floor and improper ceilings ... I mean seriously, it doesn't cost that much!? Frustrated with boredom I steer myself in the direction of books. I love the sight of books so I'm roaming around the book stalls located mid store. I am enjoying myself in all the various book genres as I gradually proceed to the kids' books. There being a baby niece at home now, the kids' books are bringing a smile to my face as they remind of Gubby ... until ... STRAWBERRIES! Strawberries? Oh no, STRAWBERRIES?! Oh dear who kept these here?! TALK ABOUT ILLITERATE, ILL MANNERED, UNEDUCATED!!!!

My friend, whom I call 'Boobz' (nothing perverted here people, just a nickname that has evolved into something crazy over the years!) sent me this. I received this wacky drawing done by her over whatsapp!

Disgusting and creepy, yes? This isn't something as bad as it looks. It's actually jelly that froze a little extra from one corner of the bowl! We cut out balls from the jelly, thus the holes on the bottom right. I found the frost creepy enough to include it in wacky finds.

I saved my favorite for last! Bestie Abbie drew this on my new chalkboard when I had my wisdom teeth surgery done. It was a terrible experience and post surgery was bloody and pathetic. I was rinsing away blood in my bathroom and my head still spun from the anesthesia so Abbie sat guarding me outside the loo. She was obviously bored so she grabbed my chalk and did her magic! It was such a cute drawing, I left it on the board for months. In fact, I just rubbed it off for some chalkboard art of my own!

That's all for this time! Until the next five wacky finds ... have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment