Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 17

It's time for Volume 17 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

The very first Wacky Find this month is this extremely silly picture of an extremely fun play time my brother was enjoying with Gubby. They have such a precious daddy daughter relationship that it makes my heart cry happy tears seeing them play together. God bless them!
In this particular picture her daddy is baking Gubby's dinosaur plush toy in her toy kitchen's oven! Seriously, there is something wrong with my brother *laughs* he is always messing with stuffed toys. He used to do stuff to my toys when I was little and now, I think, Gubby has replaced me and her toys are under pressure. This was hilarious! Especially because Gubby kept saying, 'No no!' in a super panicked voice.

Secondly let me tell you about this picture. This was just simply the most bizarre sight I have ever experienced. I woke up one morning and found a banana peel in my room, resting on the base of my room's fan. I swear, and I do not exaggerate right now at all ... AT ALL ... I blinked a couple times to make sure I was fully awake. But no. Oh dear ... it really was there! Guess who did it? MY MOTHER! I mean ... how does that even happen? I asked her. Her excuse was that she couldn't find the dust bin. I mean .. whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Isn't this the cutest cookie ever? Starbucks' summer seasonal cookie was this ice cream cone. I thought it was adorable! Oh and super tasty too!

Check this out! That's a hand bag! I had to peel myself away from it!
A handbag shaped like a pizza ... how wacky can it get?

Oh but wait till you see this last one ... I saved the best for last!
 That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment