Monday, September 19, 2016

Hajj Mubarak!

I am back! I am back after the most beautiful journey of my life! Thank God, I have performed Hajj and Umrah this year. Everything went smoothly and perfectly and I've enjoyed so much. I have LOTS to write about and hopefully will get to it soon. For now I am fighting flu and jet lag *laughs*! I've brought back with me beautiful memories, peace, and a truck load of blessings. It was the experience of a lifetime and one blessed from the start till the very end. I wish all Muslims all around the globe who performed Hajj this year a very very very happy Eid and Haj Mubarak! May our prayers and efforts be accepted, Ameen! Now that I am back I will be getting back to blogging as soon as I'm well rested. Try not to miss me too much until then *winks*!

Hajj 2016 ~ My year ~ Another achievement from my bucket list!
Hajj Mubarak!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So very happy your trip went well. Now you have some wonderful memories (except for the flu, maybe) that will last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Suzanne!
      Thank you :D My trip was great! We're all still down with flu (Gubby caught it too) but I have a feeling it is viral thanks to the changing weather rather than the one from our trip prolonging for so long! :D

      Delete