Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Fall 2016!


Oh my Fall! The best season of the year has arrived finally. I've waited for so long for this time of the year! Fall, as you can tell, is my favorite season (Winter following next!) for so many reasons. I absolutely enjoy taking in how beautiful Fall makes everything around me; gorgeous shades of orange, red, and yellow, that brilliant sound of crispy leaves under my feet as I walk, the chill in the air, that scent of Autumn ... Mmmm *sighs* ... I will be going mad taking pictures, breathing in the smell of that Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks while Abbie sips it away beside me, drooling over all the Fall merchandise in stores, and dressing up in Fall colors!

With Fall also comes the Birthday season of my family! It will soon be October and like every year I will be obsessing over baking all the family's birthday cakes.. It'll all start on the first of the month when my darling Po Teddy will celebrate his birthday, shortly followed by Mama and SIL. Oh and then the biggest event of the year will take place ... *drumrolls* The Saraallie is turning TWENTY FIVE! Eeeeeeee! I am so excited! Of course I'll spend more than just a day celebrating my birth'day' which means October will come to an end. Next shall be November which will celebrate the birth of two of the most favorite people in my life, Abbie and Gubby darling! It'll be birthday fest, obsessed baking, panic, laughter, and lots and lots of cake! It'll be awesome!

I am SO SO SO excited for this season!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Let's see all the awesomeness that Fall brings my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment