Wednesday, October 19, 2016

TERRIFIC TWENTY FIVE!

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to my awesome self!
Happy birthday to me!

*claps claps*

TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO.

I can't believe I'm turning twenty five today! It's been an awesome ride so far full of super duper ups and sucky downs. I've grown into a beautiful person inside and out, made my family proud always, and lived creatively. Those adorable deep dimples have seen immense happiness and enjoyed countless blessings ... (and have also enjoyed the limelight when everybody I met for the first time pointed my dimples out!)

I've been happy and upset, well behaved and naughty. I've been a daughter worth giving birth to, a sister who keeps you happy and cares immensely, a friend who treats you like family, a human being who is kind and nice. I've been a star student who never missed any chance to shine. I've been a creative girl who was always up to something awesome. I've been a baker and cake decorator, turning up with deliciousness that looked gorgeous. I've lived my life in style and lived it to the fullest!


Twenty five years ago I completed our AGS trio. Seriously now, what would my siblings have done if I hadn't been born? Look at me, I'm so adorable! Our trio wouldn't have been complete had I not blessed them with my presence *laughs*! I've spent twenty five years with these two crazies and I couldn't have asked for anything else. They've been my support through thick and thin and are my very first and best friends.

I've always enjoyed being the youngest one of our trio. I've enjoyed the pampering, the guidance my siblings have given me, all that love, and the benefit of being the cutest! (I am undoubtedly the cutest!) These two have driven me nuts, made a fool out of me a million times, had me do their work for them, emotionally fooled me too ... twenty five years worth of memories with them *sighs* ... beautiful!

I am twenty five today and I swear it doesn't even feel like I've grown up so much!
Here's to many more years of crazy awesomeness, sass and classiness, brilliance and happiness.
They say TWENTY FIVE is the silver birthday - the silver jubilee. In my case it's heavily coated with silver glitter, shining in silver bling, and dazzling away in all its glitz and glamour!

HAPPY TWENTY FIFTH BIRTHDAY TO MY SUPER AWESOME SELF!
I love myself! I love my life! Hakuna Matata!

3 comments:

  1. I wish you the happiest, most wonderful birthday so far ... because you know your future birthdays will be even better. 🎂 HAPPY QUARTER OF A CENTURY! 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH SUZANNE <3 THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH! You're my favorite!

      Delete
  2. I wish you the happiest, most wonderful birthday so far ... because you know your future birthdays will be even better. 🎂 HAPPY QUARTER OF A CENTURY! 😄

    ReplyDelete