Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 19

It's time for Volume 19 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

As if gynecologists' clinics aren't already wacky ... I found this at mama's doctor's office.
Well, at least she made an effort to decorate the place up to make it slightly less daunting.
Too bad the stuff she's doing on that chair/table is still just as scary! *laughs*

This looks like two eggs cracked into a ziplox box. Nothing wacky about that, right?
But they are actually two yolks that popped out of the SAME egg when I cracked one up to make mama's breakfast one morning. It's creepy wacky if you ask me! Had these been 'egg' eggs (that's what I call them) these would have been twinsies!

I don't find frogs to be cute but these garden decorations were actually cute.
I found these at one of Abbie's rentals when we went to check on the place between move in/move out dates. Free kisses and sleeping weeds!

This is a wacky memory from when Abbie binged, had a sugar overload, and then followed up with lots and lots of guilt. It was one of our typical mall days and while mama got her hair done Abbie and I enjoyed some bestie times. We normally share cake pops and Abbie usually has coffee or Menchies' fro-yo. That day she had some specialty coffee flavor, also had Menchies' fro-yo, also had half a chocolate cake pop, and ALSO half a cookie dough cake pop. Then she sat there with a sugar overload as I laughed my head off my shoulders.

The last wacky find is DIS-GUS-TING! Eew. Why'd somebody even buy that?!

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment