Tuesday, February 28, 2017

What I'm Looking Forward To

January and February were a big blur in my life. First the hectic never ending traveling, then the jet lag, and finally my struggle to get back to my regular routine. I've been badly out of my mind lately, so much that I've been blank when it comes to blogging. It's a pretty bad case of a Blogger's block. I have so many things to write about and so much to show and tell too but when I log on to my beautiful blog and begin working I'm just blank. Same with other creative projects I want to start, I have a million ideas in my head and a gazillion bits of inspiration pinned all over my Pinterest profile yet when I have free time available I'm just creatively dead. My otherwise super neat room has become messy with clothes covering half of my bed (it was more than half two days ago) and my desk has clutter strewn all over it. Not okay. I'm fine with a little clutter on my table to keep the creative juices flowing but not when it is a result of brain fog. Nuh uh! I'm not going to be Humpty Dumpty for too long and I definitely need to put myself back together again. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to a few things that might even help me pull my act back together!

The Blogging From A To Z April 2017 Challenge
The April A to Z Blogging Challenge for 2017 is about to begin and I'm excited! I have absolutely no idea how I will be able to blog every day of the month in detail. I also have no clue what my theme will be for this year. I also have no clue whether the hectic ways of my life will let me participate properly or not. Yet, I am excited and trying to plan ahead for it. I've been participating since the past two years now. In 2015 my theme was The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Orlando) and it was recognized as one of the Themes That Rocked The Challenge (I got interviewed for it too!). In 2016 my theme was all about Sara's Baked Creations and I had an absolutely crazy amazing time showing off my baking and decorating talents. Lets see what happens in 2017!

Baking To My Heart's Content
Oh what a torture it is to be an obsessed baker stuck in the middle of never ending dieting and weight loss struggles. On top of that the entire household is avoiding dessert too. Both my siblings are on a diet, Gubby is too tiny to eat heavy desserts, and mama's diabetic. This basically means that I'm off from baking. I don't enjoy the start of the year so much because the birthday season of our family has finished and except for bro's birthday (who didn't let me bake this year) there's nothing to bake for. So no events, no celebrations, no eating for fun because of our dieting ... I haven't baked since November! I swear I can feel tingles in the palms of my hands from the withdrawal effects of not baking for so long. I just can't wait for my next chance of baking and I'm really really looking forward to it. My 'Sara's Bake Or Die Trying List' is growing without limits and I have so many recipes and ideas ready to be tried and devoured!

A Tale As Old As Time
It looks just as exciting as the classic cartoon film which I loved so much. The trailer came out and Emma Watson looks perfect as Belle. I'm still not sure how I feel about the Beast but I know for sure that I am going gaga over the thought of this movie. I just hope I get to watch it soon enough!

Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
I'm one of those few unfortunate people who still haven't had the chance to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. I don't know how that happened but when it released we couldn't go to the theater to watch it. Sadness. Abbie and I are planning on buying the DVD as soon as it comes out, which should be soon. Harry Potter's magic is back and I'm looking forward to this one eagerly!

TED Talks With SRK
Did you hear that? TED Talks are giving Shahrukh Khan a show which is suppose to air on Star Plus sometime in the near future. I love SRK and from the Talks I've heard I know some of them can be really awesome and powerful. I know it's going to be something good and I'm going to sit tight and look out for any updates about this.

Fall & Sweater Weather
Yes, I am already looking forward to Fall. Yes, Winter is just coming to an end, I know ... but I'm looking forward to Fall already. See, it is pretty simple. I hate bugs. They scare me way too bad and I freak out. Spring brings back bugs and Summer is hot and sweaty and also has bugs. Big bad bugs. So I just want to skip to Fall. Autumn, the beautiful weather when it becomes cold, bugs die and hide away, our family's birthday season starts, and Winter fashion can be enjoyed. Please skip Spring and Summer and lets just go to Fall 2017? Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment