Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 24

It's time for Volume 24 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

The first wacky find this month is one of my silly doodles! I love my round face doodles so much. I doodled this one in the craft store near a Sharpie display aisle. They'd made the entire shelves' walls doodle-able and everybody had written all over it so I couldn't resist. I doodled my famous world renown silly face there!

Please explain. Please somebody explain this to me. What .. or rather I should ask WHY!?

I've seen some pretty creative shop displays in all my life but this one was just too much. It was creepy actually walking past this. Those eyes on the yarn heads were FOLLOWING me I promise!

We didn't get a snowy winter this year so I'm remembering one of the recent winter seasons when I'd found a snow heart on the ground on my way to the university. It was the most adorable sight ever and that early in the morning it just woke me up and brought a big smile on my face.

Have you seen this pretty thing before? This is one of the wacky craft projects I am up to right now!

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

4 comments:

  1. LOL @ that Batman figure. And about that shop display: what in the world were they thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snow heart - beyond divine! :-)

    Best wishes,
    Nilanjana.
    Madly-in-Verse

    ReplyDelete