Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Crafty Files: The Real Fairytale

What are the Crafty Files?: The Crafty Files are my version of art journal - except I keep all my crafty creations organized in a beautiful binder instead of a journal. All of my creative works will be filed inside my super gorgeous file. Magazine graphics' collages, quotes, doodles, drawings - all kinds of creativity shall appear here!

"The real fairytale is designing a life that's so amazing, you don't want to be rescued from it." - The Single Woman

I read a beautiful book once called 'The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass'. It was one of those books which stays with you long after you flip to the last page and read through it. Beautiful life lessons, excellent advice, and deeply motivational. I liked every other quote from the reading because each and every word was so powerful but this particular one became my favorite. It's beautiful, really. I don't need a prince on a royal carriage walking up to me to turn my life around. I don't need anybody in fact. The only person who should hold the keys to my happiness is myself and myself alone. The best kind of happy ending is an ending I earn for myself by myself. The greatest happily ever after is one that I design myself. That's exactly what I'm striving for these days - a life so beautiful and so awesome that I can't help but smile.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! And The Crafty Files, what a great idea. I hope you'll share a few pages now and then. 😁

    ReplyDelete