Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 25

It's time for Volume 25 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Look look look, look what I found on my laptop while sorting some of the folders. This is a doodle I'd drawn in class one day back when I was in college. Clearly, I was really bored on a really dull and sleepy Monday. Pickles is representing Abbie and Olives is me! *laughs* I sent a picture of this to Abbie! I actually still remember doing it!

Okay so so so many things wrong with this one. I saw this at Giant and I swear I was standing there and laughing. Isn't something totally awkward about this 'Green Man'? Is it just me who finds this super hilarious. NO, we did not buy this blend of veggies because there was no way this green totally awkward looking man was going home with me. I'd die laughing!

My extremely creative Abbie did this. He's crying. That's so sad! Look at how brutally she's broken him up. I know there is so much sadness in those eyes but trust me we had a laugh when I found out what she'd doodled onto the egg!

That awkward moment when you find Ajrak prints at Forever 21. Ajrak is actually a very traditional print of the Sindhi culture in Pakistan and when Abbie and I spotted this at the shop we had that excited Desi moment! Such a wacky find!

Wrong on so many levels, this one, I tell you! It scared me. I'd NEVER want to see anyone buying that. What is it even implying? Check out the 'Claw To Sniff' instruction on the top right - creepy!

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment