Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The Boy Who Lived & The Woman Behind The Magic - Happy Birthday!

To the Boy Who Lived and the Woman Behind the Magic,
I wish you a very happy birthday and want to send a huge truck load of thank yous.

Thank you for giving me a magical childhood.
Thank you for making me fall in love with books and stories forever.
Thank you for expanding the scope of my imagination.

Thank you for blessing me with a grand fandom which operates like family.
Thank you for the books that are always there in my happiest and saddest of times.
Thank you for the friends I've found within the pages of those seven books.

Thank you for the million lessons I have learnt.
Thank you for the brilliant quotes which always serve like pieces of advice.
Thank you for the pleasure I derive from reading and re reading the magic.

Thank you for the comfort I find in the books.
Thank you for always being a constant support.
Thank you for giving me something I can turn to no matter what goes on in my life.

Thank you for making me believe in magic.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you.

Thank you for Harry Potter!
Thank you for the Wizarding World!
Thank you for Hogwarts and for it always being there to welcome me home.

Thank you for a lifetime of magic.
Thank you for a fantastic fantasy world.
Thank you.

Thank you JK. Rowling for the most remarkably written story ever.
Thank you for changing my life.
Thank you for always being an influence.

Thank you for the love I find within Harry Potter and the fandom.
Thank you so much.
Thank you!

Happy Birthday to the woman who has touched so many hearts and changed so many lives. J.K. Rowling, I love you! Happy Birthday to JK. Rowling and Harry Potter! I sometimes try to imagine what life would've been like without the magic she has created. Lets just say it's not a pretty thing to imagine ...

2 comments:

  1. I love this as a celebration of the birthdays! I ended up watching some old AVPM clips to get me into my Hogwarts mood! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete