Monday, July 16, 2018

The Wacky Finds Series ~ The Harry Potter Special Volume 36

It's time for Volume 36 of The Wacky Finds Series!

These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

SPECIAL NOTE! It's Harry Potter July 2018!
This month's Wacky Finds' Volume is all Harry Potter themed and instead of five we have SEVEN Wacky finds, because seven is the magic HP number, isn't it?

I'm starting off with something absolutely wacko and hilarious. SOMEBODY dropped their UNDERWEAR in the middle of Diagon Alley in Orlando! Hahahahahaha! And of course I had to stumble upon it. I saw something as we were walking up to Gringott's magnificent dragon and upon closer look I screamed, "Abbie look what this is. An underwear!" You can only imagine the fit of laughter I had after Abbie came along to look. I sincerely hope it was an extra.

When Abbie and I traveled to Orlando back around New Year's Eve 2018, this time we had a super awesome collection of Harry Potter socks. Since we are two Potterheads what we do is we buy a set of socks and then mix and match. So each one of us gets each one of the designs. Plus mismatched socks for the win, matching socks are so old school Muggle, right? In the picture above I'm wearing my super beautiful HP pajamas and Harry and Dobby socks. I decided to pair the two together because Dobby and socks and Harry. Duh!

In my opinion the Knight Bus has got to be the wackiest vehicle in the Harry Potter series. It even beats the Ford Anglia, I feel. When they made the new park extension in Orlando I was so happy to know that they'd parked the Knight Bus there too. It's one of our favorite picture spots whenever we visit. It's actually the real thing. Like, serious details and everything! It's even furnished on the inside. I've featured the insides of the bus before so this time I'm featuring the wacky sign at its back that says, 'ALL DESTINATIONS (NOTHING UNDERWATER)' Hahahaha! So cool!

If you're wondering what this picture is about ... it is me. I'm hugging the brick entrance of Diagon Alley and crying because I'm overwhelmed with emotions and the day has ended and I'm heading back and away from the Wizarding World! I'm wearing my Gryffindor hoodie by the way! Yayyy! Such outbursts of emotion from me can be commonly witnessed when I travel to the WWOHP!

Those who've had the chance to visit the WWOHP must know about this awesome spot where the trio appears to talk to you. THE TRIO TALKING TO YOU! This is probably the closest I can ever get to talking to them in my life. Hahaha! If you decide to ride the Forbidden Journey you get to enter the Hogwarts castle where they come and have a little chat with you!

I always say this and I will say it again: It's all in the details. This sign is posted inside Dervish and Banges at Hogsmeade in Universal Orlando. Check out number four especially! "You know what happened last time." Hahahaha brilliant!

Last but not the least is a video compilation of when I finally took the new Pottermore quizzes to be sorted into a house, have a wand choose me, and discover my Patronus. I obviously came out as a Gryffindor again. My Patronus was a hedgehog and my wand was an 11 3/4" Beech Wood made with a Dragon Heartstring Core. Pottermore's quizzes are super wacky and if you haven't taken them yet, I insist that you go and do it right now!

That's all folks! Until the next five wacky finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment