Friday, September 7, 2018

Cute Buttons Alert!

Now aren't they some super cute buttons? My Abbie got these for me a while ago and I fell in love with them instantly. She found these at Target's bulls eye playground! They're just so ... ME! They're bright and colorful, sassy and cool, and two of them have my two very favorite life mottoes on them. How awesome, right?!

Okay so, I have a slight problem. I love cute buttons a lot but I don't really know where and how to use them once I bring them home. Once when I tried pinning them onto my bag I was very unlucky. One of my pins decided to walk off and away without notice. When I lost my pin I realized my bag wasn't the best place to pin them because I'd risk losing them all the time. Then I kept thinking and thinking until I finally came up with a cutesy little idea. I hung a little bandanna thingy on my bedroom's door and I've started pinning all my cute pins there. So I now have cute decor on my bedroom's door and a place to use my awesome pins! Of course, I shall be blogging about it soon with pictures but for now, let me show you these adorable pins up close.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE BUTTON! This one's my favorite, favorite, favorite. I repeat: favorite! Fries before guys. This is my life's motto, no kidding! I love that it is yellow because lately I've taken a liking for the color. It's bright and happy, don't you think? LOVE the font on it too, I think it's groovy and fun. FAVORITEEEEEEE! Oops, said that again, didn't I?

Two of the buttons in this collection are pizza related. You can't say no to pizza right? Thank God for the Italians for blessing the world with this deliciousness.

This is cute! I'm thinking I could totally display a picture under these - like a memorable vacation moment or something sweet and nice! That'd look so good and classic!

This is the second life motto I was talking about! Donut give up! Actually Donut worry is the life motto I love but you get the point, don't you? Doodle donuts on anything and I am instantly in love!

This too is super cool and something I could display a nice picture under. The best part is that I can display pictures with these pins and turn it into sort of a mini soft board on my door. Isn't that super cool? I love displaying memories all around me because of how happy it makes me and this is just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment