Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Floral Mandala for My iPhone

Can you believe it that I used to draw mandala style doodles before mandalas became cool? Yep. Before the entire research came out and people started recommending adult coloring books and mandala doodles and all that for stress relief, I sat in my class doodling such stuff. It wasn't exactly floral mandalas but circular and then various shapes all around. I was definitely far from getting the geometric symmetry right but hey, the idea was the same, okay? Okay! Anyway, this time when I searched for a new case for my phone I ended up falling in love with this beautiful floral mandala design. I always go for something pretty and colorful and this time mandala it was!

I saw this cover and fell in love with how beautiful it was. The mandala floral design is so detailed and delicate and the rainbow streaks on the side are stunning. Sometimes I have a difficult time deciding which part is prettier, the mandala or the rainbow streaks. The rainbow streaks remind me of acrylic paintings on canvas, which is something I've really been wanting to try my hand at since some time. The case is just plain beautiful wherever I look at it from.

The case gets extra points, by the way, for that flap aligning nicely with the rest of the design! I would have found it so very disturbing if it did not align with the rest of the mandala. *laughs* Notice how the rainbow streaks are more prominent towards the back than the front where the mandala takes center stage. So beautiful!

My current wallpaper looks so cute with the case, though I might change it to something Luna Lovegood related soon. Purplish and wacky.

I just can't get enough of how pretty this case is, honestly. I think it's definitely one of the best out of the ones I've had in the past. It's girly but sophisticated. It's mature but not boring. It's elegant but funky too. It's like having it all in one case. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment