Tuesday, October 30, 2018

October Photography Month ~ OctoPhoMo 2018!

One photo a day, for every day of the month!
It is time for the awesome shawsome OctoPhoMo again - yayyyyy! The OctoPhoMo is another one of those super awesome things that happen in October along with my favorite season of Fall and my birthday. I've been partaking since quite a few years now and this year too I am super excited. As always it is being hosted on Prosebox by the fab Cat Mommy. The only rule is to post one photo a day for every day of the month based on a fun prompt list. So here we go!

October 01
Black OR Orange
Let my favorite time of the year begin!

October 02
Truth OR Lies
“Baby knows we all create the world from in our skulls. Everything you think of is just as real as you make it ... Baby thinks he looks just like the face he makes in mirrors.”

October 03
Outdoor OR Indoor
"Some stories open the door for something more. And then there are fairytale endings where the girl gets her prince. And endings that turn you introspective about your own life and your place in the world. And then there’s the ending that you saw coming a mile away, and yet somehow still takes you by surprise." - Gossip Girl

October 04
Feline OR Canine
Yes, I shall leave no chance of showing off this cake again and again! Hahaha! I made this for my niece Gubby last year and she still talks about it because it is her favorite. The Paw Patrol Cake! No job is too big, no pup is too small!

October 05
Tooth OR Nail
I took this picture for a very recent super personal blog entry. Don't forget to read 'To all the meanies I've hated before' ...

October 06
Smile OR Snarl
I smile because it’s OctoNovember - my season! My birthday approaches and everybody better have bought me a gift! Hahaha! I love getting presents and have an entire wish list posted on my blog!

October 07
Fact OR Fiction

When the greatest piece of fiction ever written is the happiest fact of your life!
Harry Potter forever and ever! Always.

October 08
River OR Bridge

The Gapstow Bridge, Central Park, NYC
This is one of my most favorite pictures because I feel like it captures me as a blogger. Dressed up, traveling, backpacking, camera in my hand, and a million creative ideas in my head. Oh and Gossip Girl references ... perfect!

October 09
Boat OR Car
 My flying Ford Anglia! I bought this bump and go toy car from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Orlando and I love it. It's really such a good replica of Ron's car!

October 10
Life OR Death
The Death Eater I love to hate ... Bellatrix Lestrange!
What better a picture to post for today's prompt 'death' than this one, right?

October 11
Earth OR Air
Cracks are where the light get through from, right?

October 12
Fire OR Water
The fire breathing Ukrainian Ironbelly atop Gringotts at Diagon Alley, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The grand, majestic, fiery dragon which is so dear to me! Oh, what a sight!

October 13
Morning Sky OR Evening Sky
Dad was visiting for the most of September. He left this week and now I miss him! This was him checking out the new deck one evening!

October 14
Friend OR Stranger
Abbie and I touching the brick wall entrance to Diagon Alley at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Sisters, best friends, and each other's life support system!

October 15
Temporary OR Permanent
The temporary display on my board was Desi themed for August 14th which is Pakistan's Independence Day. I really need to find some time to change it now. Fall's board is well overdue!

October 16
Fair OR Theme Park
The best theme park to ever exist in the world! Universal Orlando Resort, home of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, and Diagon Alley. The best place on earth!

October 17
Cheese OR Wine
Adding cheese to my delicious Cajun Chicken and Veggies makes my heart so happy! *laughs*

October 18
Tangled OR Straight
My red and silver long necklace. I love it! It's super cool and funky.

October 19
Glossy OR Matte
I'm still all about glossy nail polish! The matte kind I still have to try!

October 20
Junior OR Senior
Junior and senior snow people! Abbie made these from cotton! So adorable!

October 21
Sugar OR Spice 
What would life had been if we only had bland spice-less food?

October 22
Flying OR Falling
That falling chocolate glaze! To die for!

October 23
Nature OR Nurture
Pretty pretty! So pretty! After this picture I ran for my life though because I have a fear of bugs! Hahahaha!

October 24
Baked Goods OR Candy
Of course this was my favorite prompt, being the baker that I am! I had such a hard time deciding which picture to post for today's prompt. I settled for these super yumm and such bright and happy looking cookies! Sprinkles make the world a happier place!

October 25
Ghost OR Ghoul/Goblin
My new socks with these super spooky ghosties are my current favorite!

October 26
Owl OR Bat
Hedwiggggggggggggg!

October 27
Snails OR Puppy Dog Tails
Technically there is a tail behind him! Hahahaha!

October 28
Broomstick OR Spell
The story that has cast a spell on us all! Harry Potter from my Harry Potter themed cake!

October 29
Silly OR Spooky
There we go. That's lots of spooky right there.

October 30
Witch's Brew OR Blood Pudding
The Leaky Cauldron for Witch's Brew!

October 31
Halloween OR All Saints
 Super cool Halloween decor at Six Flags!

No comments:

Post a Comment