Saturday, October 27, 2018

Chapter Twenty Seven


Chapter Twenty Seven
Happy birthday to me! Happy twenty seventh birthday to my self. Last week I celebrated the beginning of the twenty seventh chapter of my life. The air was heavy with excitement, happiness, and celebrations as I blew the candle and cut my cake. Abbie hosted for me a Luna Lovegood themed crazy birthday party and I enjoyed a day of self care and total relaxation.

Birthdays are my favorite events of the year and this year too my big day was a big deal to me. I love celebrating myself and I think I'm worth being celebrated too. I've come such a long way in life, achieved so much, learnt so much, been through so much. Every single experience has shaped me into the wonderful person I am today. A person whom I have come to love so dearly.

I've said it time and again and I will say it over and over for the rest of eternity; I love myself! I love every single one of my flaws and qualities, the good, the bad, the ugly. Everything. I love myself no matter what people have to say about me. I love myself no matter what happens.


On the nineteenth of October I suddenly blurted out, "At twenty seven years I've become such a strong willed person, no?" And Abbie agreed with me.

I actually did reflect upon my life and it is true that I've grown into a strong woman. I have a very strong will and an immensely strong hold on my morals and values. I hold high standards in all aspects of life and I am not apologizing about it. I hold myself in high regard and, again, I do not apologize for giving myself importance. I am strong where needed and sentimental and emotional where required. I know that I am a great friend, a very attentive listener, and extremely caring. I'm strong headed, albeit indecisive when I'm shopping! *laughs* I am a family person and an exceptionally awesome favorite auntie! I am inimitable for I am an original piece. I am Sara Ali! I am someone I love, respect, admire, and am proud of!

Happy birthday to me!
And congratulations too on living twenty seven years with dignity and awesomeness!
Here's to a rest of my life that's even more awesome, glamorous, and fantabulous!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome and put a smile on my face. I don't even remember my 27th birthday.

    ReplyDelete