Friday, November 30, 2018

Three Things I'd Do If I Didn't Fear The Consequences

The November Journaling Month's prompt that I have chosen for this post actually has me confused. What are the three things you would do if you weren’t afraid of the consequences? This is difficult and I'll tell you why. See, right now as I type a response for this prompt there ARE consequences still at play. Which means I can't really say EVERYTHING I'd do if there weren't any consequences. Does that even make sense? So I really had to think this through to put it into words as decent and inconsequential as possible.

Tell the ass*&%$@ off ...
There are so many people who get away with being asses to me because I share that social scene with the rest of my family. That's what happens when you're a Desi in the USA. All Desi people tend to stick together and somehow it is highly important to have that social circle. So the assholes (pardon my language) who were mean to me in college have their mothers and siblings socializing with my mother and my siblings in non-college settings. So they used to be mean to me in school but when I'd meet them in parties or events they'd fake being nice to me in front of my mother and my sister. And guess what I was told? That I wasn't trying hard enough to make friends, that I should give them a chance, and that I can't 'react' because 'ties cannot be severed' ... Well, guess what my reply is? GO FLUSH YOUR FACES! As far as I was acting solo I told them off on campus for being assholes. But in those social settings where mama told me not to 'react' I couldn't; I had to deal with their rudeness because there was the consequence involved that my mum would be thrown out of the social scene because I was rude. *laughs* Without these consequences, I actually did 'react' and it worked pretty well for me.

Show 'some' people the mirror ...
Tell me nobody has a heart attack, mental breakdown, or any of the other things you can have when exposed to serious shock and there are some people I'd show the mirror to. Frank, honest, hardcore truth about how abhorrent they are. I'm actually concerned about this. I have had enough and these days, sometimes, I fear I'd blurt out some kind of harsh truth and somebody would end up with some kind of serious damage to their brains or heart or something. See I have understood 'some' people really well over a period of time and today if I would show them the mirror ... my God, they might turn to ash like a vampire exposed to sunlight. *laughs* What a sight that would be.

Make Sara's Baked Creations a business ...
No financial consequences, no risk of loss, no laws and regulations, no neck aches, no wrists hurting, no nothing. You'd see Sara's Baked Creations become an actual business. I'd be rolling out cakes every week. I'd be baking and caking myself crazy. My friends say it to me all the time, "Why don't you do this as a business?" I find myself laughing it off. It would be a dream come true. I'd be the Cake Boss baking the world a happier place and actually earning from it! Are you reading this? This is so exciting just to think of. I wonder how awesome it'd feel if it came true for real! Too bad this is just a blog entry! Hahaha!

This entry has been written for November Journaling Month 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment