Friday, November 9, 2018

Wannabe Cake Boss

November Journaling Month asks me this: If you could instantly become an expert in any subject or activity, what would it be?

My answer: Of course that would be baking and cake decorating! I want to be the Cake Boss and be at par with or even beyond Buddy Valastro's expertise level. Over the years I have become obsessed with baking and cake decorating. There's so so so much to learn. For each new technique I learn there are about ten new techniques invented in the field. And I want to learn it all!

If given a chance I would want to become an expert baker and cake artist. I want to become the person who knows EVERYTHING there is about cake decorating. I want to be a pro at fondant like Buddy. Like swish swoosh, fondant on cake, absolute perfection, done! Like sculpted cakes in two seconds. Details, intricate buttercream designs in the blink of an eye. Smoothing cakes with blindfolds on. Piping with my eyes closed. Cakes going in and out like it's the easiest thing to do on planet earth. THAT kind of perfect!

Imagine if this was actually possible. Like I slept one day and woke up the next with these special cake decorating powers flowing out of me bum. Haaaaaa! How very extra ordinarily awesome would that be!

This entry has been written for November Journaling Month 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment