Tuesday, November 20, 2018

What Am I Passionate About?

Baking the world a happier place ...
"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it," Julia Child said. And so I did. I found my happy place in baking and cake decorating and fell in love with it with such great passion that it consumed me completely. Baking and cake decorating is my happy place, my stress relief, my art, my fun, my interest, my passion, my talent. When I begin working on a sweet project I don't care about anything else anymore. I lose all sense of time and pour my heart out in my bakes. It's where my creative juices flow and I find my bliss. I love baking and caking with a passion!

Currently, I'm working on two major projects: Abbie's and Gubby's birthdays! I just ended up creating another master piece yesterday when I celebrated Abbie's big day. Next up is Gubby's birthday and I have a super awesome cake planned! I shall soon be back with lots of beautiful pictures and lots of details! Until then follow my bakes on Facebook and Instagram to stay in the loop with all the deliciousness!

This entry has been written for November Journaling Month 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment