Friday, October 15, 2021

Gorgeous Floral Blue Pioneer Woman Cooking Pan!

I don't think I have EVER in my entire life come across a pan as gorgeous as this one! So far I had an ever growing collection of serveware by The Pioneer Woman filling up the cabinets in my kitchen. Now I've added this beautiful cooking pan to my collection too! I am just absolutely in love with it. How can I not be? I mean, look at it. So pretty!

Abbie and I had grown absolutely fed up of the way non stick pans kept failing over time for us. We were looking up what our other options were when we noticed ceramic coated ones being mentioned here and there. At first we weren't sure which one to try because there were just so many available. Then we found this beautiful thing and we knew this was it. If we were to take a risk, it might as well look pretty, right?

As far as my review of this pan is concerned I'm not talking about anything technical, okay? My most favorite bit is how pretty it looks. It is just beautiful! I don't think a prettier pan ever existed. My question is, why can't all pots and pans in general have pretty designs on them? This pan from Pioneer Woman is super vibrant, bright, and a pop of pretty. It's like it is made for me to satisfy my love of all things colorful. You know when you're really not in the mood to cook but you have to because the fridge is staring back at you all empty? When that happens this pan's happy and colorful vibe helps you feel a bit better in the kitchen. I look at it and I'm just suddenly happy to begin cooking in it! It really helps having a pan so pretty!

The Dazzling Dahlias design reminds me of Desi truck art too. The vibrancy and the bold statement flowers against the deep blue is typical truck art from Pakistan! Again, WHY CAN'T ALL PANS BE THIS PRETTY!? Isn't it common sense to make things pretty?! Come on!!!

As far as the efficiency of this pan. I've cooked so much in it from lentils to vegetables to chicken to what not and it still has no scratches at all. The only taking care I have done with it is that I don't use anything metallic in it and I don't use abrasive sponges to clean it. I actually don't need to because it's so perfectly non stick and so smooth that food just comes off in a second as soon as water touches it. It is sleek and slippery and an absolute joy to cook in. Yessssssss, I found the perfect word for it ... this pan is JOY!

I'm on the lookout to see which other Pioneer pans I can get my hands on! This design actually has a whole set of pots and pans but I'm not sure those are the sizes I need. This is actually a nearly five quart one which is large enough to cook for the entire fam. I may even just double it up and get one more of this! I just love it! I've never loved a pan so much in my entire life!! JOY. Pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment