Friday, October 8, 2021

KitKat Gets the Fruity Cereal Flavor


There's nothing better than coming across a new delicious little something when you're stuck doing grocery shopping! It just lightens the entire day up and suddenly the boring chore of getting groceries stops seeming like a complete waste of precious time. Just like that, I was out with Abbie doing groceries at Giant when I came across a pinkish display which lightened me up from inside. KIT KAT flashed at me and I was instantly drooling thanks to what I had come across. It was a new limited edition Kit Kat flavor! Kit Kat FRUITY CEREAL! Yummmmmm. Instantly purchased - duh! - to share with the nieces!


When the nieces saw it they screamed just like I had when I'd seen the display! It was so pink and cute looking and then the flavor itself was of the fruity cereal they loved. We opened up the packet once I was done taking pictures - much to Gubby's annoyance and impatience - and then we broke it up for each one of us to have a piece. The familiar 'tuck' sound of the Kit Kat breaking made me instantly drool! GOD, I LOVE KIT KATS!


Crisp wafers in fruity cereal flavored creme!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh this was delicious. It was like eating Fruity Pebbles straight out of the box. Like goodbye bowl and milk, I'm having the cereal as if it were a snack itself. Oh my God, it was so yummy! It had this bubblegum-ish fruit-ish flavor and they'd gotten the cereal's taste so spot on that I couldn't believe I wasn't eating the cereal itself. Oh and the wafer crunch of the Kit Kat totally gave the same cereal-y feels too. It was so delicious and so pretty too actually! It was pink and looked so cute and you could see the fruity cereal pieces speckled all over. It reminded me of the funfetti sponge cakes I bake! So cute! Chunky tried to snatch my piece away too! Hahaha! That's how much she loved it! So so so good! This was a very Summery and fresh kind of flavor. Sweet and delicious! I'm actually so glad I got to try it before they stopped selling it!


If this picture doesn't make you drool ... well, it was nice knowing you! Hahaha! As for me, I'm drooling just looking at my screen! I wish I could have some more of Kit Kat's Fruity Cereal flavor! Yummmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment