Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Harry Potter - My Answer To Everything

Harry Potter is my answer to everything!

When I finally got some time to breathe I looked at the November Journaling Month prompts in an attempt to catch up. I've missed a few prompts and that's fine because I still have ten days to catch up before the month ends. While checking the prompts out I realized something. My answer to most of the questions was similar; it was Harry Potter! So I decided to group the prompts together and answer them all in one post.

Prompt #14. You are a tour guide and have a day and a half to help people create lifetime memories. Where would you be, what would you show them, and what do you hope they will remember?
Undoubtedly, I'd be a tour guide at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando Resort. Oh and what a fine tour guide I would be for that vacation spot. If you ask me, I don't think there is anywhere else in the world where people would want to go to create lifetime memories. Magic, fun, excitement, bliss, and an escape from reality. I'd show my tour group around the parks, make sure they witness all the hidden details, get them all Butterbeer for a major group cheers, persuade them into buying a tonne of Harry Potter merchandise, and make sure they take a gazillion pictures. I'd hope ... actually I am one hundred percent positive they will remember it all for a lifetime! The thrill. The magic. The feeling of having no care in the world. The sight of that magnificent castle standing in front of you. The hot against their skin as the dragon on Gringotts breathes fire. It will be the tour to remember for eternity!

Prompt #16. What do you consider a “crazy vacation”?
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Orlando! That's like an alternate spelling for crazy in my dictionary now. Days of nothing but magic, happiness, and my bestie/sis Abbie. THAT is a crazy vacation. Eating ice creams, gulping down Butterbeers, buying merchandise like we have no care in the world. And riding the Forbidden Journey and the Escape from Gringotts! AH-MAZING! Simply mindblowing. Crazy!! Abbie and I go absolutely mental whenever we vacation there. It's our home!

Prompt #18. What is your favorite book and why?
Harry Potter! The Harry Potter books are unbeatable! The best. The end. It is my entire childhood, the life saver for me today, and the love of my life. The magic lets me escape my reality. The books are like having friends! Harry Potter is actually much more than books now - it's a lifestyle! The best books, the best story, the best fandom, the best everything!

Prompt #19. What brings out your wild side? Describe one of those times.
Definitely riding the Forbidden Journey! Let me tell you I am a very very very big scaredy cat when it comes to scary rides that shake you all over and all around. Yet, when it comes to The Forbidden Journey or The Escape From Gringotts ride I am not scared at all. Abbie and I have ridden the Forbidden Journey more than ten times now and somehow each time it gets wilder and awesomer and I just go absolutely mental in there with excitement! Whenever I think about the ride the feeling returns to me. I just can't get it out of my system! From the moment your feet are lifted up and off the ground and you say "Observatory" with Hermione it's just a crazy ride. I go wild screaming at the top of my lungs. And I'm not screaming because I'm scared; it is literally because I'm having the craziest fun time of my life. Then you go through the Dementors, the dragon, the Forbidden Forrest and Aragog, over the lake and the grounds ... it's so wild and so great! Ask me to ride something similar that's not Harry Potter and I'd refuse. But The Forbidden Journey brings out my wild side!

This entry has been written for November Journaling Month 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment