Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Graphics To Love!

In case one wonders what these 'Graphics To Love' are all about!
Each month I post about five Graphics which I come across while randomly surfing the web. Beautiful, hilarious, and relatable things show up in my social media feeds every day. Often, a lot of these graphics spark thoughts in my head which I want to blog about. So I put some of the best ones together in one blog post and chit chat away! None of the graphics are mine and most of them are being shared without credit so they can't even be traced! I just like to spend a few minutes speaking my mind. So here they are ...

Nope nope nope. Don't care at all! I would like to spend the rest of my life ensconced in a corner of the magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter with fellow Potterheads. That's my escape from reality ... actually no, that is the only reality I want to be associated with. Because lets just be honest here, the so called 'real' reality isn't nice at all. People don't respect you, people don't love you, people don't care for you. And in the Potterverse, unknown Potterheads online can be just the sweetest people in your life. Who needs reality when you have Harry Potter?
This is so true that when I saw it in my feed I immediately saved it and sent it to Abbie and my bro. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW MY BROTHER SNEEZES! In fact it is even worse. I can hear him across the block when he sneezes! Hahahahahaha! Even Dad sneezes with an extension after the original sneeze. I think the difference is that bro has a pre and a post sneeze while Dad usually only has a post sneeze! Hahahahahaha!

As always, Mandy Hale speaks my heart out loud. This is once again such a beautiful way of putting something so essential into words. It is true ... happiness is not connected to whether or not you have a man in your life. Happiness is only found inside of you, in you! Be the best version of yourself and you'll see how you are enough to be happy in life.

Who knows this better than I do? I never get to finish anything I am saying because I am almost always interrupted. I am always pushed to the side. I walk a lonely road all alone (and Abbie will be pleased at the song reference there! Hahaha!). I am ignored. I am made to feel unworthy when I clearly am not. And it hurts. It hurts like someone ripped something out of me and what was left was kind of incomplete - like something, some layer, keeps being ripped off of me each time I get hurt. And to me it means a great deal to not become that person who hurts others like that. I just cannot be that person who people run away from to avoid getting hurt. These small gestures mean the world to me and sometimes I really really wish I had a Saraallie for myself too who could spare a moment and think about fixing what others broke ... I so wish.

One of my favorite Disney songs. One of my favorite Disney cartoons. One of my favorite scenes too! I love this so much. Disney really makes you believe in dreams, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment