Sunday, February 24, 2019

Rekindling My Scrapbooking Hobby!


Drum rolls!
Applause!
Major cheering!
That's right, get up!
Throw your hands up in the air and say ayo!!!
Because guess what happened?
I am finally finally FINALLY back to my hobby of scrapbooking!

Yesssssssssss. All those years of collecting stuff wherever I went and thinking, "Hmm, this should be great for my scrapbook!" All those years of hoarding stuff and never actually using it to start a scrapbook. ALL THOSE YEARS are now behind me for I am BACK with a major bang and I shall be scrapbooking my heart out now! I already started this past week and now that I have I think I cannot stop. I ended up creating some four or five scrapbook pages which I'll be printing one by one and in the red polka dot scrapbook they shall go. Oh oh ohhhh ... and now that this is going to become a thing I would like to introduce to the world my pretty scrapbook!


That, my lovelies, is my gorgeous new scrapbook! It's this supersized, super cute file which I shall soon be filling up with beautiful memories and lots and lots of scrap! I always love trips down memory lane and of course I'll be taking many such trips to create many beautiful pages in my scrapbook. I am extremely excited - can you tell? I'm literally squealing with joy! Hahaha!


I've been chivying myself into starting for years and it finally begins again for me. I used to scrapbook all throughout high school. It used to be a source of major awe between my friends, all of whom loved it. I was always very proud and very much in love with my adorable yellow scrapbook and have kept it close to my heart, unharmed and in perfect condition, till today. Then when I moved to the US I got busy with college stuff and somewhere my scrapbook hobby just took a back seat. When I graduated I thought I would get back to it but then life beleaguered me so severely I just kept pushing it off. This year I promised myself to be at my creative best regardless of what life throws at me and here I am taking another step closer to keeping my new year's resolution. How awesome am I, right? *laughs*
That's the graphic I am starting off with! Many more to follow!


This is going to be good. I have a feeling. I just do. This will be great.
The plan is that I'll be sharing bits from my scrapbook here on my blog where and when I can. It will be super fun! My red polka dot scrapbook - which, by the way, I shall be naming soon - threw this quote at me, "Cultivate a good life and record it." It was brilliant - it was like it was talking to me, telling me to go on and get started and never stop scrapbooking again!

*sighs*
I should be off. I gotta scrapbook the wee bit of free time I have!
XoXo!

No comments:

Post a Comment