Thursday, March 7, 2019

Sara's Word ~ So Far So Good

When 2019 began I promised myself I would take it easy. Two months into the year I think I've kept my promise and I'm determined to continue doing so. Greater than my determination, though, is my hope that this year will be nice to me. I mean seriously, it better be nice to me because the last one wasn't and I still kept going and I need some kind of reward for it; I need a better year for sure. Yep.

Good for me, 2019 actually has been better thus far. Well, it hasn't been pathetic at least so I guess that's something, right? Let me pretend this is one of those lets-feel-good activities they used to do in school and start by mentioning all the nice stuff that's happened so far. For starters, I've had more me time in the past two months than I probably had all year in 2018. I've also been very creative which has kept me so happy. There hasn't been any significant trouble in my world yet and absence of trouble is definitely good. I got to watch some good TV shows and movies too and have been reading regularly as well. All of that has helped me unwind so nicely. Even my room is coming back together post the bathroom remodel which took so long to complete. All is well as far as all that is concerned.

I've also been scrapbooking since the start of 2019. It has just begun but it has already made me so happy and so very excited. I also created some gorgeous art and have been so creatively charged ... I'M ON FIYAAAAAAA!!!

But it would be insane and unreal to say everything went perfectly well, right?
Like our fridge broke down this morning - or sometime last night. Hahaha!
Oh and there's been a LOT of panic in the house. See, Dad's here and he's the royalty of our family *laughs* and he's super health conscious with his food too. This means Abbie and I are cooking a greater variety of dishes. We try to serve him specialties and the best of our cooking but he's the guy who doesn't compliment. We know the food is great but never a compliment! It's like serving food to a food critic who has decided to behave like Gordon Ramsay. Hahaha! It's stressful and a change in routine but it's settling down as the new normal now. I think, I'm almost willing to say it, that we've worked out a good plan to manage it all - touch wood!
So I guess it hasn't been THAT bad either.

What's been a bit rough though is the emotional bit of my life. I've had an emotionally challenging start of the year dealing with some serious negative people, terribly nasty comments, and heart breaking realizations. My heart's a warrior that strives on but I do admit it's been an incredible battle. It has probably been the toughest bit of 2019 that I've had to deal with thus far which has left me flustered and disconcerted.

But lets just follow in Blair Waldorf's footsteps and pretend the bad stuff doesn't exist and everything's as per my plan. That sounds like a good idea to me. Fake it till I make it has worked for me always ... so ...




Just a life appreciation post folks! Just wanna stop and be thankful for all the good I have in my life right now! ✨ The good folks in my family (lets skip the evil ones 😂), my beautiful bedroom, Harry Potter ⚡️, my blog, creativity, good health, alllll the blessings! 🤩 Sometimes things just suck but I wanna be thankful for the good stuff regardless!!! 〰️〰️〰️ This sounds like a Thanksgiving post, but no it isn’t! 😁 What are you most thankful for today? 〰️〰️〰️ #thankful #thanks #feathers #creativity #life #lifeisgood #myhappylife #shinyhappybloggers #blog #blogging #lblog #lblogging #lifestyle #pictureoftheday #lifestyleblogger #bloggingcommunity #blogandbeyond #bloggerlife #bloggersofinstagram #lifeisblessed #harrypotter #potterhead #gryffindor #family
A post shared by Saraallie (@saraallie) on
*Jeffree Star sudden outburst tone* MOVING ON!
What's next and what's on my mind right now? Well, in simple words, A LOT! But let me get into some details here. First of all my Chunky darling's first birthday is coming up and I have to somehow contain my excitement so I don't go mad with happiness. Second, I have a gazillion ideas in my head for my scrapbook, my pin board, my Harry Potter corner, my room, the toy room, the laundry room ... basically, I am bursting with ideas and I am planning to put them all into action one by one. Third, lots of blogging stuff is coming up including the April A to Z Challenge. I'm still unsure what I'm going to do about it and whether I will participate or not but that's that. I know July isn't even near yet but I'm also getting super excited about hosting another Potterific July this year and I am planning to make it bigger and better than the last one. Can you believe how many things are currently going on in my head? I have more but I guess I should stop talking! *laughs*

*sighs* Ohhhh 2019, please please please just continue trying to be nice to me. Please! I don't expect a perfect year - that would be insane of me to hope for - but I expect some inner peace and goodness. Goodness I truly truly deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment