Sunday, March 10, 2019

My Spring 2019 Bucket List

I made a pretty graphic and a fab bucket list but let me tell you I am not at all happy to say goodbye to Winter. I am no way ready to welcome Spring and its warmer days and the bugs! No way, nuh uh! If it were up to me I would stop time, hold it, hang on to the clock's needles to make them stop ticking away. I would freeze Winter - pun intended. I would just not let Spring come. Or maybe if it were up to me I would fast forward Spring and Summer and just move on to Fall. Yeah, I think that would be a great idea. But hey, lets face it, Spring is approaching and its going to hit me full in the face soon and I better be ready for it. There's no point trying to deny it so here I am with a plan! A plan to make the most out of Spring and to live it on my terms! I just hope I don't find too many bugs on my way through the season! Hahaha!

Create a gorgeous Spring Inspiration Board
I change my board each time a new season begins, and it will be no different in the case of Spring. This year I'm thinking it should be something bright and bold and girly and super colorful. I have been collecting awesome graphics and what nots but I still don't know what I will end up doing in the end. It will be super pretty though, that much I know for sure.

Do a fun Spring craft activity with Gubby
I did a super cute Fall leaves activity with my niece last time and for our Winter fun we made snow men. So now I am looking forward to finding something Spring-y to do with her. She's excited about the season starting because she says she'll be able to go out and play on her swing more. I'm not as excited because I fear the return of bugs Spring will inevitably bring. My aim is to find something Spring like to do with Gubbzy while still avoiding the bugs and outdoors as much as I possibly can.

Update my Chalkboard with something Spring-y
The chalkboard stays currently wiped clear of all doodles and drawings. It is time to do something fun - something Spring inspired - something awesome!

Celebrate Chunky's birthday exuberantly
Chunky darling's birthday approaches and I am overly excited. It will be a challenge to not explode with happiness and try to contain myself until the big day. She turns ONE and I am SO SO SO looking forward to the celebrations!

Wear Spring inspired outfits
Okay, this is so important. I'm planning to use EVERYTHING possible that I own in my closet which means I will be trying my best to put together various new outfits and combinations. Of course, being Spring I will be making sure these outfits are perfect for the season! I'm thinking colors and florals and all that.

Take Spring-y pictures
I've always been in love with my camera, be it my big one or my iPhone one. Spring sure brings bugs and warmer days, both of which I do not like. However, it also brings pretty flowers, colors, and blooms all around. And that's the perfect opportunity for some pretty pictures!

Play with bubbles
I just have to. I really do. I have a plan and it involves Gubby too. Lets see how it works out.

Art or craft inspired by Spring
I'm keeping this one open ended. It could be anything artsy craftsy that is inspired by Spring. Coloring page, doodle, drawing, anything at all!

Find a rainbow
I don't care about the pot of gold at the end but I need my rainbow.

Spring cleaning
Oooooooh boy. Now this one's tough! I have SO much to clean. But I think if I want to set a definitive goal for myself it would be to tackle a suitcase full of clothes that no longer fit ANYBODY in my house. I think for this Spring I'll be aiming to sort the clothes in there and donate what is no longer of use to me.

Be awesome
All day, every day. This one, I know for sure I'll succeed at!

No comments:

Post a Comment