Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Cute Stationery? Yes, Please!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. More more more! I am always in need of more and more cute stationery. I collect it and I adore and I hoard it. Hahahaha! And yes, I unabashedly admit that I do. I promise, I try to control and sometimes I have refused to take a set of gel pens home because I admitted out loud that I had too many. But honestly, stationery is my weakness.

Sometimes I don't even have to go to the stationery. The stationery simply comes to me. It attracts towards me, flying out the stores and through the skies, and landing in my lap. Umm, no it doesn't. Abbie gets it for me. Hey, same thing - the point is it comes to me without even trying. And that's exactly how I got the cuteness I am showing off today. A while ago Abbie got me the cutest food themed office accessory kit and very recently she got me some seriously adorable magnets!

Alright. Time to show off!

SHOWING OFF TODAY: This adorable food themed stationery set that was just meant for me!!!

This has actually been with me for quite a while now but I only just got a chance to unbox it. Now that it is out I think I'll 'devour' each adorable item hungrily because IT IS JUST SO CUTE! All eating puns here are absolutely intentional by the way. The kit contains paper clips, binder clips, push pins, and a writing pad. It's all food themed with eggs, pizzas, and donuts looking back at me. I live to eat and can totally see why Abbie couldn't resist bringing these home for me! Hahaha! 

I think out of all the things in this set the binder clips are my absolute favorite, especially the donut ones. I'm considering putting these in my planner but I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the donut cravings these will produce. Hahaha! Seriously, they look so yumm. My second favorite are the pizzas of course and last but not the least the eggs. I adore the color scheme they chose to make these in. The pinks and the blues are just insanely cute!

Check these out! Seriously the cutest paper clips to ever walk the surface of this Earth ... errr, you get my point. Look at how delicious the cute little pizza looks. It's almost jumping off the clip to fall right into my mouth. Okay, I have a question to ask. How exactly do you not feel hungry around this stationery set? All these are surely going to make me extra hungry. *pats belly*

The push pins are in the cutest colors ever too. The same blues and pinks and yellows. I can see these looking perfect on my pin board! And considering I am planning to redesign the board soon I think it is perfect timing for me to unbox these too!

ALSO SHOWING OFF TODAY: These awesome magnets!!!

I love magnets and just imagine what I must have gone through when Abbie got me not one, but FIFTEEN adorable magnets one day. I pretty much made some kind of noise that sounded appropriate for a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoon. Abbie got these for Gubby and I to share and I took the liberty to pick some favorites for myself before the little one came and took 'em all! Hahaha! I finally get some advantage for being older than someone for once in my life! Hahahahahahahahahaha! It was actually pretty clear which ones Gubby would like to have but there were some that I ended up loving SO much that I couldn't risk them. Let me show off close ups of some of my favorites from these sets.

This one is just so Disney that I fell in love instantly. Imagine, dream, believe, always! It even has that Professor Snape 'always' touch at the end. It spoke to me. I spoke back and reserved it for myself. Thank you very much.

THIS ONE WAS MY FAVORITE OUT OF THE FIFTEEN MAGNETS I GOT! It's just too cute, too girly, too retro, too bright to not keep for myself. I love the cute radio so much and then polka dots - I cannot resist polka dots.

I'm keeping the winky donut. I'm keeping the blushing heart. I know Gubby will love these too but she can always borrow and I'll happily share them. But I want these on my board immediately - they are just adorable.

Flowers and colors and that cute painted/drawn effect just caught me. I found this one to be so very pretty. Spring approaches soon and I'm totally putting this up on my Spring board. It'll be perfect!

This one gave me the good vibes; they were contagious. It also gave me the 'keep me for yourself' vibes. I promise I did nothing. It was all the magnet's fault. *walks with this magnet to her desk*

This one too was just very Disney for me. Make your dreams happen. That's essentially what Disney tells us too right? Such a happy magnet.

Of course I will let Gubby have the kiddo magnets like the panda and mermaid and the unicorn. She'll love them, I know it. Since I'm not really into butterflies she can have that one too and I can already tell she'll be ecstatic about the butterflies. She's been in love with them thanks to Fancy Nancy!

Gubby'll be happy. I am happy. It's a happy world, my friends.
I can't wait to use everything I have gotten somewhere somehow sometime soon!
Funny how these super tiny little things can give you so much delight, excitement, and pep, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment