Tuesday, April 30, 2019

My Zingy New Honeydukes Shirt

The sweetest sweet shop in the world with the prettiest colors and themes and decor - Honeydukes is one of my most most most favorite shops in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Weasley's Wizard Wheezes being the other one). Whenever I visit I have the widest smile on my face as I go around looking at all the sweet stuff available. From Chocolate Frogs to Bertie Botts to Lemon Drops to Fizzing Whizbees to Exploding Bon Bons ... and the list goes on and on and on. The shop has the most awesome collection of magical sweets no matter where I look.

Imagine, when I get so excited at the shop, how excited would I have been when I found the most adorable Honeydukes shirt in the world!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss, Hot Topic brought this funky, cute, and extremely sweet Honeydukes crop top to me and I went crazy. The instant Abbie and I spotted it we just HAD to get it. A click here and a click there after hours of debating which size we should get ... and the adorable Honeydukes shirt was on its way home. The wait was painful because I wanted it to come home asap so I could feel it, try it on, even smell it! Hahahaha! And then it finally came!

Meet my zingy new Honeydukes crop top. The minty colors, the sweet vibes, and the adorably bright designs - this is it, this is Honeydukes! It has so many super cool designs and drawings on it. There is the Honeydukes logo, Chocolate Frogs, Sugar Quills, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, Iced Mice, Cauldron Cakes ..... THIS IS SO BRILLIANT!!! And it all comes together on the striped background. This has to be the sweetest shirt in the world!!!


Time to show off some close ups of the deets!

Droobles Best Blowing Gum!

I see Chocolate Wands, Iced Mice, Jelly Slugs, Chocolate Frogs, Sugar Quills ...

This is just so adorable! What a cute sleeve!

Cauldron Cakes - something I'm going to buy on my next visit!

That super cute Honeydukes logo looks so awesome!

What else can you spot? I see Bertie Botts!

That chocolate bug thingy is the single little bit of this shirt I wish wasn't there! Hahaha!

This crop top is buttoned up in the front but that's not all ... look at the cute little bow-tie thingy - it is so cute! I love it!!!! The relaxed collar gives it a very comfy feel to it too. It is a strikingly attractive shirt - no wonder it appealed to us at first sight.

If love was a shirt this is what it would look like! Hahahaha! Am I even making any sense? Well, it's the shirt - it's driven me crazy with how sweet it is!

Come find me and my Potterhead lifestyle:

Follow Abbie's Potterific A to Z entries on her blog right here!

This entry belongs to the April A to Z Blogging Challenge 2019 - The Potterific A to Z.
For a full list of all of my entries this year click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment