Monday, August 19, 2019

Summer Meltdown and Burnt Brain Cells

Okay it is officially that time of the Summer season when I feel dead and burnt out. The heat, the bugs, the terribleness of this dreaded season is now beginning to cause a total shut down of my system. I swear my brain cells are burnt and my body is refusing to function anymore. I cannot think, I cannot move, and worst of all is that I cannot write. I've tried so hard to somehow get here on my blog and blurt out something at least half as good as my usual awesomeness but I've failed. And it makes me sad.

It makes me sad that I can't blog and my mind isn't working and my creativity isn't flowing. I'm a creative bum and I constantly need something happening around me that keeps my brain alive. Since the season is doing exactly the opposite and creating this dull and pathetic atmosphere around me I'm feeling frustrated and down in the dumps. I mean, all I'm asking for is for the heat to die down and the bugs to go away and the world to become a better place. Is that too much to ask?

To be completely honest, I have no idea what I'm typing right now or where this post is going or where I want this post to go. I'm just using one of my old tricks of just blurting out whatever comes to mind in a post to try and break through that dreaded writer's block. Sometimes it works wonders but sometimes, in extraordinarily pathetic circumstances, it doesn't. And that's when I feel like I've failed miserably. Actually, lately I've been dealing with an unusual kind of huge piles of poop. So there's lot of miserable happening of all kinds. People are failing my expectations terribly, humans are letting me down severely, alone time seems to be a thing of the past, and mental peace is nearing extinction. I don't understand how to keep my pretend rainbow wall upright and strong and I fear a strong gush of wind may weaken its foundations. And that would be sad because I pride myself on my pretend rainbow wall.

Currently, I'm just hoping for Fall to come around. It won't change the people around me and it won't change the world but it will change the weather and my scenery and I really need it. I need my crispy Autumn leaves and the chill in the air and the festivities of Christmas and New Years all around wherever I go. I need the happy vibes in the air that come along with the start of October. I just really really need it and tonight when I lay in bed I'm going to shut my eyes really tight and hope with all my might for Fall to come soon. They say, in those cheesy movies, that it is supposed to work. Lets see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment