Thursday, February 6, 2020

Hooked On Holidays ~ Winter 2020 AwesomeBoard

Winter may have betrayed me this year so far by not giving me snow, but inside my beautiful room Winter is on in full swing on my AwesomeBoard. As soon as I got back from vacation I put together this gorgeous Winter 2020 AwesomeBoard and now that it is finally perfected I'm here to show off! Because showing off on my blog is my favorite thing to do of course! *Flips hair over shoulder*

This year I have gone with all the reds and the plaids and bits of Winter that make the season so awesome! It is my second most favorite season of all so it had to be extra pretty. Some pretty ornaments, snowy stuff, and cozy bits made this board super cute and my mini Winter right inside my bedroom! Time for closeups!

Starting from the top of the board ... I decorated the top with this super cute candy cane garland which Abbie got for me. She got a matching one for herself too. It looked so festive and added an instant wow to my winter board. Under it was one of my favorite Starbucks holiday cups' design. I drank hot chocolate in it while enjoying a fabulously peaceful mall day with Abbie. *sighs* Good memories and a beautiful cup. In it is another candy cane if you look close! I stuck the cup against a plaid inspired fashion page I found in some magazine. I loved the plaid shoes and the purse and since I did all plaids and reds this time it was perfect for the board! Check out my 'Dashing Through the Snow' Starbucks card magnet! So cute!

Moving further left is a pretty red Winter scene with snow falling on white trees. I thought that was so cool. You know where I got this from? ...

The same place where I got this 'Hooked on Holidays' from ... my Hallmark ornament box! My Gringotts dragon ornament came packed in a gorgeous box which had these two on the sides and of course I cut them right up and saved them because I knew they'd be so perfect for a Winter board or a scrapbook page. Hooked on holidays is EXACTLY my description right now. I returned from a vacation to the Wizarding World in Orlando at the beginning of January and since then haven't been able to return to the 'muggle world'. I just cannot snap out of it ... I'm totally hooked. So this graphic from the ornament box means my entire world right now! Hahaha! And oh, never to forget the cute gingerbread man in the left corner of course! Now isn't he a happy cookie?!

Find me something cuter than these elf feeties and I will bake you cookies! Actually, why? How about find me something cuter and I will bake myself some cookies? *flashes sheepish smile at you*

On the right side of the board I hung up this classic looking red stalking. I love the details on it right down to the snowflake! And next to it is a hot chocolate themed magazine page I found. The marshmallows with faces are just so cute! And since hot chocolate is totally my thing this is just perfect for my Winter board.

I wrote a cute happy new year message in one of my magnetic round frames and stuck it on the board. This frame is such a favorite of mine - I can change it to look cute or sophisticated or girly or funky or elegant ... whatever I like! Some more winter themed Starbucks card magnets against a plaid background too ... I loveeeeeeeeeee the Starbucks cards as magnets! Abbie is such a genius to have come up with this idea. They make for such adorable decorations on all my boards.

Oooooooooooooooookay I may have to bake myself some cookies now because this gingerbread cookie is definitely cuter than the elf feeties!!! It's my favorite actually. I found it at Michaels and it was love at first sight. I just knew I had to get it and I grabbed hold of Abbie immediately, who showed equal enthusiasm and got herself a matching one too. FAVORITEEEEEE! This is definitely going to be a part of every single Winter board I make each year!

And there you can see my beautiful, white, glittery, sparkly, feathery angel wings' ornament. It's beautiful and has such a magical vibe to it. Love it! The feathers are all cozy looking and glitter is of course my favorite!

I added some Winter decor to my desk right under the board too! The more Wintry the better, right? Right!!!

My cute little snowmen snow globe came out again and behind that I drew some random snowflakes on a classic little white board wooden frame with a matching plaid accent!

I finally got myself a fancy candle! Yayyyy! I always wanted to do the whole fancy candle lighting thing in my room and I finally did it! This one is 'Land of Sweets - Blueberry Sugar' from Bath and Body Works. It smells very fruity and sweet and very very girly and is so perfect in my room. Oh and I absolutely LOVE the lid!

On top of the candle is my Starbucks cup ornament. Abbie got me this and I love the red sparkly glitter sides. It's so pretty and a perfect reminder of all our hot chocolate sessions on Bestie mall days! Those are such good times!

And finally on the side is my glittery pink Winter tree. If I was into celebrating Christmas I think I would have loved the whole pink themes some people do for their tree decorations. So when I found these pretty trees being sold at Target I decided to get a pink one instead of the regular green. It's so girly, it's so glittery, it's so me!

What a beautiful Winter board! I don't want to take it down everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment