Friday, January 31, 2020

My 2020 New Years Resolutions!

Finally! Here I am with my resolutions and goals for 2020!

I'm so surprised I made it in time before January came to an end. For a serious while there I really had come to terms with the thought that I'll be posting my 'NEW YEARS' resolutions in the second month of the year. Clearly, that's not how it is supposed to be! Hahaaaa! But now that I am here and ready, it is all good. January began a bit sick for me so I was down and low with a fever and a million sneezes per minute kind of something. It was obviously not the right time to try and think of important things I would resolve to do for the entire year. Then ... life happened. These Muggles-NoMajs I am surrounded with were making everything hectic and I was busy dealing with massive piles of poop from everyone. There was just no time and I take my resolutions very seriously so I did not want to rush through them. After proper thought and reflection and blah blah blah ... here are my resolutions for 2020 ...

Love myself truly, madly, deeply!
Always big on self love, I am. I've been working on my relationship with myself for years now and it has resulted in a beautiful boost of self esteem. Once again this year I resolve to love myself. This includes everything from tiny steps like a good night time skin routine to huge ones including achieving peace of mind and happiness of the heart. I want me time. I want to spend time with myself. I want to keep myself happy by doing the things that bring me joy and staying away from everything and everyone that spreads negativity in my life. In 2020 I want to love myself more than I have ever loved before.

Take it easy on myself!
No, I do not have to do everything right. No, I do not have to make everyone happy. No, I do not have to be perfect or make things perfect. This year I resolve to take it easy on myself. Writers block keeping me from posting a new blog post on time ... give myself a break and take it easy. Plans not going my way ... relax and let it go and take it easy. People trying to spoil my day ... ignore, make do with what I can do right, and take it easy. I will just try to take it easy on myself BIG TIME this year.

Become spiritually stronger!
This is a goal I set for myself each year. My soul needs it, my heart needs it, my mind needs it. I'm going to make a good plan, one that accommodates my kind of lifestyle, and I will try my hardest towards become spiritually stronger.

Find and break a bad habit!
Yes, I may have already found one. No, I will not tell anybody what it is! Hahahahaha! 2020, I have my eyes on you bad habit, and you're going down!!!

Don't run after anything/anyone!
I'm done chasing people and I'm done chasing plans. I'm officially done. Starting from 2020 I am going to try my best to stop. I have reached a stage where I am content with the thought that God has a plan for me. He does and I fully trust it. I'm especially resolving not to chase people anymore. I'm tired, honestly. I'm tired of running after people to make sure we stay 'friends' ... If you're a 'friend' who cannot text me even once a month or you're a 'friend' who ends conversations when I start them and don't bother keeping in touch ... well, it was nice to know you. I will not engage in constantly trying to raise you from the land of the dead, where you reside just for me and not for the rest of the world. RIP my friend.

Stop advising when not asked!
The best things in life are free and also the most underappreciated and that's the case with my advises or suggestions or ideas too. I do not advise until I see someone needs it but lately I have been told off for 'thinking I'm a know it all genius'. It hurts and since I have vowed to do nothing that makes me sad I'm going to try not to advise anybody this year until asked. I can just sit and enjoy my told-you-so moments in silence. Thank you.

Live in the moment!
I'll save this shirt for later, I'll hold off posting this picture for a better time, I'll eat this later, I'll do it some other time, there will be a better moment ... blah, blah, blah. Before I will know it, life will pass me by and I will be left with that new shirt which will still be new but won't fit me or that picture that will still be awesome but may not be suitable to post. I don't want that. I don't want life to pass me by. So I'm resolving to live in the moment. I will wear my new shirts and I will post that picture and I will do what I want to in the NOW. I will live as much as I can in every moment life has given me. I will make the most of every single moment!

Some good big goals this year for me!
Good luck to me!
Hope 2020 is awesome!

2 comments: