Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Fall 2020 AwesomeBoard ~ Show and Tell!

Covid pretty much ruined everything awesome this year, didn't it? For me, it ruined the fun of my favorite Fall season too. I'm not out with Abbie heading to malls or stores to get Fall merch this year. I'm not stepping out in makeup and all so I can't get pretty pictures of myself even when I do end up being near trees in the gorgeous colors of Fall. I mean, I was in my pajamas when I went out and got some seasonal pictures! Hahaha! Yep, I'm not doing any of that awesome stuff this year. But that doesn't mean I can't try my best where I actually can without being exposed to the darn virus. Inside the comfort of my beautiful room, I have put up my Fall 2020 AwesomeBoard like I do every year. It's a more-than-normal kind of proud moment for me actually because this year I've had no time at all to do my AwesomeBoard. Really! It had New Year messages on it when I finally dragged myself to forcefully decorate it for Fall. New Year messages in October ... errrrr. Clearly not acceptable.

BUT. That's done. Now I have finally taken some time out for myself and for the stuff I love doing. My Fall 2020 AwesomeBoard has come together beautifully with Fall leaves, cozy vibes, and memories from awesome Falls past. I decided to do a Fall stroll kind of look this time because if I can't head out as I'd wish to, I can at least create the vibes on my Fall AwesomeBoard, right? Heeheehee.

So here's presenting my gorgeous Fall 2020 AwesomeBoard!

Fall 2020 AwesomeBoard

I think it looks beautiful! So perfectly Fall! Let me show you closeups of all this prettiness! Check out the way some super pretty printouts, magazine graphics, and Starbucks DIY card magnets came together for a super pretty display!







Isn't it the perfect bit of Fall in my room? I luuuuurve the Fall vibes it gives me whenever I'm working at my desk now. Cozy and pretty and all Autumn-ish. Makes me feel all warm and happy inside my heart! *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment