Friday, December 4, 2020

Sara's Word ~ The OctoNovember 2020 Birthday Season Was a BLAST!

Ohhhhhh my, WHAT an awesome time OctoNovember has been! Birthdays upon birthdays, fun upon more fun, awesomeness upon more awesomeness! WOW. Like, actually WOW with the uppercase letters and all. (We will ignore the terrible ache in my legs, back, and neck that has resulted from planning out all the celebrations for now! Hee hee hee!) Seriously, oh what fun!

October was allllll about my birthday (in my head!) and then November was alllllll about Abbie's and Gubby's birthdays. I planned such brilliant birthdays this year, I'm so proud of myself! *Pat on the back* I did a Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs theme for Abbie's and a Powerpuff Girls theme for Gubby's. Both of them LOVED their themes, the decor, their gifts, and most importantly the cakes. Oh my God THE CAKES! What a fantabulous job I did. When I was done and I stepped back to assess my work ... STUNNED. I put in a tonne of effort, which is why I completely logged off of here for a while there. But now that all of that celebration is done, I'm back and blogging and it feels so good!

Of course, I do plan to blog in great detail with lots of pictures about all the birthdays soon but there's also so much more I want to blog about. December has begun, you guys! The end of the year 2020 approaches and knowing how eventful my December is set to be I have a feeling it is going to be a fast one. I'm also looking forward to Winter and snow! Snoooowwwwwww on me already please!!!

I always love end of year blogging. I'm planning so much! I'll of course be doing a review of my resolutions for 2020 to see how many I actually followed through on. I'll also be doing a review of my year in pictures which I know will be short this year because Covid didn't really let me do much. Oh and the Annual Blog Review and the movies and books summaries for the year too. So much and so exciting!

Blogging, though, isn't all that is on my planner for December. Alongside, I will also have to engage in a mega cleaning spree around the house. I'm so tired of having some crucial deadline hanging over my head and having to clean a lot before that. This time too there's a lot of cleaning and very little time. Aaaaaaah! Lots to do!

Overall I am looking forward to ending this year as best as I can. 2020 has been a BIG year of BIG changes in my life and I feel it is too significant and must all be blogged about! Which leads me to one more blog post idea I have in my head, an entry in which I want to log all the major changes that have happened in my life in 2020.

I've made way too many plans than there are days in December! Hahaha! I also have way high hopes from December than I should have but hey, one can dream, can't they? *winks* Hope I have a fabulous end to this year and a great December before that!

XoXo,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment