Thursday, April 15, 2021

Ramadan 2021 Mubarak!


Here's wishing everyone who observes it around the globe a very blessed, happy, and peaceful Ramadan! May our hearts be full of gratitude, our senses free of toxicity, and our homes filled with countless blessings. May this month bring with it its magic, wiping away the horrible Corona virus off the earth for good. I pray for peace and good health, and above all I pray for love for this human race. Love for each other, each other's skin color, each other's family background, each other's beliefs, each other's opinions, each other's mere existence. There's just too much hate all around and this month, in every prayer of mine, I shall pray for a cure for this world's hatred. May Allah guide us all and may we all become a better version of human beings. Amen to that!

Looking forward to so much this Ramadan. The baking, the food, the eating is of course my top most reason of excitement! Hahaha! Also hoping for some rest and peace. Major major rest and peace actually because it has been excruciatingly hectic since a while now for me. I want to rest my brain and my body both this month. I want to read lots of Quran, offer lots of prayers, and do my best without any distractions. I also want to blog a lot. I want to blog about my Ramadan prep, our Ramadan decorations, the Bubbsters' Ramadan gifts, all of it! Then of course I'm looking forward to making another Eid card for my Bubbsies and this time I want to do it a bit early so I can also blog about it and enjoy the whole thing properly! Like always, I have so many plans! Hahaha! Lets hope and pray I get to do it all and more!

Ramadan Mubarak!

No comments:

Post a Comment