Thursday, August 19, 2021

Sara's Word ~ Back After a Super Hit Potterific July 2021

Hey, hey, hey!
Here I am again, getting back to my beautiful blog.
Wait, I just found out the string of fairy lights in my room has fused.
Like I'm not kidding, it literally just fused when I was typing that hello. Kapoot!
It makes me a bit sad but anyhoo. 


Where was I? Yes! I am back to my beautiful blog with so much excitement and awesomeness to share. I'm going to start where I left off: POTTERIFIC JULY 2021! This year I gave every waking second of my days and nights in July to hosting the Instagram challenge that is so close to my heart. It was the fourth year of Potterific and it was SUCH a super hit! With over a hundred and thirty Potterheads participating, the month was filled with magic and creativity and more magic as we all celebrated Harry's birth month together. We laughed, we got emotional and cried, we got serious discussing important Potterverse topics, and we had loads of fun. From Pygmy Puff naming ceremonies to sneaking behind Filch's back and partying in the Room of Requirements, we did it all this July - TOGETHER!


That was my purpose behind starting #PotterificJuly, to celebrate the Potterverse together for an entire month, and that is exactly what we did! It was a HUGE success! I'll be honest, I miss Potterific so bad now that it is over that Insta makes me sad sometimes. Hahaha! And a lot of the Potterheads who participated sent me messages saying the same too - #PotterificJuly is being greatly missed!!! Until next year, Potterheads!

Once July came to an end and we bid our very emotional goodbyes to Potterific I immediately switched gears to host and organize my Hushly's first birthday! Kidtastrophic Construction Site Birthday Party for the naughty little Bubbster who loves to throw everything he can grab a hold of to try and break it! Hahaha! I made another super awesome cake which got me dream reactions from my favorite kids! Abbie and I did an AWESOME job, really! I intend to blog and show off our super cool party up next as well so I'll keep the details for later!


After the birthday I've tried resting myself a bit to restart my body after all that hard work! I got some good rest days, watched Alice In Wonderland with my Bubbzies, and enjoyed the birthday cake. Now the birthday is over, the cake is finished, and I'm over here switching sudden gears once again. This time I'm switching all of my focus to losing weight before my thirtieth! I have a goal (well, sort of) to achieve so I could get some beautiful photos snapped on my thirtieth birthday. Speaking of which, I am turning THIRTY in a couple months, you guys!!! Isn't that just MIND BLOWING!? I am excited to the point where I can't sit still anymore! Hahaha! I want my thirtieth to be perfect and I want to end my twenties properly! Not sure what I even mean by that but yeah ...

Next up for my blog I am planning loads of posts. I have some really awesome Bath and Body Works hauls to show off - two separate BBW hauls to be specific. I also have to tell what I was up to on Friday the thirteenth! The birthday party shall be coming up with all of its cool details along with pictures of that beautiful cake. I also have a gazillion ideas related to the thirtieth birthday I am looking forward to and there's definitely going to be some posts about that coming up next too! I have beautiful DIYs and crafts to show and tell of too!

As always, one million ideas, two million plans, a gazillion thoughts!
Lets see what all I do next!
Until then ...
XoXo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment