Friday, August 27, 2021

Bath and Body Works Summer Haul and Love at First Scent!


Those who know me know how much I love perfumes, lotions, and shower gels that smell divine. So of course, Bath and Body Works is like heaven to me! There is just so much to try and so much to smell and so much to look at - it makes me ecstatic! I could spend an entire day at Bath and Body Works and still want some more time to smell everything! LOVE IT!

When it was time to get some Summery stuff from BBW this time, for the first time ever, I tried online shopping. I like knowing the scents before I buy them. I like smelling them and taking them in and imagining them in my life before I bring them home. So yes, I was nervous. I had no idea how they would turn out to be except from the tiny little explanation they had provided on their website. Let me tell you, Bath and Body Works did not disappoint and here I am showing off my Summer haul!

Lets start with the Hibiscus Paradise set which was a gift for my SIL. It was a really nice scent! I took a whiff of it when it arrived and it was beautiful! Very sophisticated and tropical and fresh! I love the idea of gifting Bath and Body Works to people- if somebody gifted them to me I'd love it too! I'm sure SIL must have enjoyed the scent as well!

I got my all time favorite A Thousand Wishes shower gel again. I ran out and it is my most favorite scent from BBW so far so it was an absolute must to buy some more! Showering with A Thousand Wishes is such a spa-like experience! *sighs*

Raspberry Tangerine hand sanitizer was part of my order too. I'll fight off the nasty pandemic with a beautiful scent! Yes, I will! It smells so good. So fruity, so fresh, so yummy! I could sanitize my hands all day again and again just to smell it! Hahaha! I'm never taking my mom's disastrous smelling sanitizer in the car ever again. It is some free gift thing that came in some kind of package and it stinks so bad. Raspberry Tangerine to the rescue!


Last but no way the least, I got two new scents to try this Summer called Pretty as a Peach and Hello Beautiful in shower gel form. It was my first blind date with a BBW scent and I honestly had no idea what I would do if I ended up not liking the way they smelled! Hahaha! Like what do people do? Return them? Is that even a thing? But then the whole reason I was buying online was to avoid going to the store, which makes me wonder if they take shipped returns? I must find out how these things work! But for now, thank goodness, they both were really good!

Pretty as a Peach
Fresh. Juicy. Oh so pretty. Life's never been peachier!
Key Notes: Blushing Peach, Jasmine Petals, White Nectarine, Apple Blossom, Sheer Freesia.

I tried this one first! Pretty as a Peach is part of BBW's signature collection and is a sweet peachy scent! It isn't an overpowering punch-in-your-face kind of fruity, but a mellow deliciously sweet one! Like you don't end up smelling like a walking talking peach when you step out of your shower. But you do smell that sweet peach on your skin for sure. I smelled a melange of fruity and flowery flavors which I really liked! Fruity scents can sometimes be too much to handle but this is just perfect! It is like eating a peach standing in a sweet flowery garden! Very Summery, light, and calming! It gets me in a good mood!

Hello Beautiful
A petal perfect blend!
Key Notes: White Gardenia, Jasmine Petals, Magnolia Blossom, Pink Nectarine, Cotton Musk.

Okay people, I'm reporting love at first scent here!!! This scent is just so ME! The last one I tried from my Summer haul was Hello Beautiful and ooooooooooh dear, it is AWESOME! It is an OMG level of flowery perfumes in shower gel form! It turned my shower into a beautiful floral heaven! Not the overpowering kind that makes you think of Spring time allergies, but the lovely kind that makes you feel like you're part of a beautiful bouquet yourself! If fancy and girly were scents they'd smell like Hello Beautiful! A tiny bit of Hello Beautiful on my loofah and the scent that meets my senses is just ... beautiful! I have to close my eyes and take it in because it is just so good. This scent really is BEAUTIFUL, it really lives up to its name! It stays with you long after you're done showering too! 


Another successful BBW shopping experience! I am in love and I have news! Hello Beautiful is very close to replacing A Thousand Wishes as my new favorite, I tell you! It may have already done so actually and I may just be in denial because of my loyalty to A Thousand Wishes! Hahahaha! I'm going to shower with both one after the other to make a final decision but I think I may have already decided on my new BBW favorite! I've saved the accompanying mist and body cream to my BBW's Love-It List and asap they shall be coming home to me too! I just can't wait to use the mist and cream! If the shower gel smells SO good, I know they'll be BEAUTASTIC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment