Saturday, September 16, 2023

Make Summer Stop ~ Summer 2023 Decor

Everyone knows I am a big Summer hater. I hate hate HATE the season with a passion. I hate it so much you can sense HEAT through the screen while you read this. The word HATE in this blog post is burrrrrrrrningggggggggggggggg. Yes, I hate Summer that much. Heatwaves, sweating, bugs ... hate hate HATE! Hate it so much! But I still do some Summer decorating in my room, you know, just to get the mood to lift up a bit. I put together a Summer hating Awesome Board this year but mostly I did some colorful cutesy decor all around and I'm here to show it off today!

Let me start with my desk! Some cute things here and there, lots of colors, and the Awesome Board that shows my hate for the season in the happiest way possible! I've added some cute pieces to my desk's decor to rep the 90's kid that I am. Everything looks super cute now. You'll find a shark reference, that's an inside joke of the Bubbster Club! Hahaha! I have loved how pretty all of this looked as I got through the most hated season of all. It was the perfect trick to keep my spirits up! Take a look ...


Next I'm showing off my FabBoard. Yes, I recently named it because I figured I needed a name now that I was changing seasonal displays on it. So if one is the Awesome Board then the other is the FabBoard. For my FabBoard I just went bright, happy, and girly. Flowers, ice creams, happy quotes, self love, all of that good stuff! Happy vibes is what I needed to counter the Summer curse. Check it out ...


Now finally finally FINALLY, after what seems like forever, Summer is almost about to end. These are the last few days that I have to survive before my darling Fall season begins. I'm ready to take down all of this Summer themed decor and bring out everything Fall. I'm just so excited! I know it'll be awesome. Can't wait to get a chance to decorate and then show it off!

BOOHOO SUMMER. Go burn yourself.
Hello Fall, how are yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

No comments:

Post a Comment