Saturday, August 26, 2023

Exceptionally Ordinary Luna Lovegood Shoes

Sometimes you come across a little something that just baffles you with its beautiful fabulosity. That's what happened when I received my pair of Luna Lovegood shoes. I was blown out of my senses with how incredibly pretty these shoes are. Beautiful! Just beautiful! The iconic Luna icons print, the gold glitter details, the Spectrespecs hanging on the side, the pink and blue laces, the vibrant colors ... SO BEAUTIFUL!

Rewind a bit to a couple years ago, one or maybe two - I have forgotten ... Abbie and I had bought ourselves a pair of the same shoes but they had been way too tight and we had ended up returning them. Back then the reviews stated that the shoes ran large and we should size down at least two sizes. Turns out the reviews were misleading. Then we gave up on them until a couple weeks ago when I saw them again and started bugging Abbie that we needed them in our lives. This time when we checked the reviews said they were true to size. So we decided to take a chance and placed our order on Fun.com

Yes, they are true to size length wise but they run a bit narrow in the toes area. So if you have a chubby foot like mine and wish to get a more comfy fit, size up one size. Thanks to my Achilles tendinitis, I can no longer wear shoes without shoving a custom orthotic sole in them so I have to accommodate for that. My foot is a size ten and I got a size eleven. It is BIG, yes, but once I tie the laces it is perfect. My foot doesn't feel like it'll slide out when I walk and I like having the comfortable space to wiggle my toes. Also, these shoes don't have a cushioned sole insert in them so if you like to add one yourself, definitely sizing up is the way to go!

Now, I'll leave you to enjoy pictures of these beauties. Let me just say this one last thing, get these shoes if you can! They are worth the hassle of trying out sizes and returning if you have to. They are SO worth it. Super duper beautiful!

Exceptionally ordinary!!! You can't convince me these shoes don't have magic involved. Pretty sure they do! JUST LOOK AT THEM! I can't stop looking! Can't wait to pair an outfit with these and take them out for a spin!


No comments:

Post a Comment