Friday, August 4, 2023

Second Half of the Year Vibes!


Well, well, well, what haaaaave we here!?

I am back after hosting another very successful, fabulous, magical, super duper awesome Potterific July! So much happened during the month and so much more is coming up - I feel like I have a huge load of catching up to do! I'm feeling second-half-of-the-year kinda energy vibes here!!! You know what I mean?

First, let me talk about how brilliant Potterific July 2023 was. Well, it was BLOODY BRILLIANT! Hundreds of Potterheads joined me once again for the sixth year of Potterific. I was nervous that it was becoming old and maybe people wouldn't be too enthusiastic this time. I was also worried how the recent insta changes of no longer having a 'sort by recent' hashtag feed would affect my beloved Potterific. BUT it was as magical as ever. In fact, I think it was even more awesome-er this time! It felt like a celebration and the amazing Potterheads who joined me felt the same way too! It was a MAJOR hit and I couldn't be happier!!! People are already waiting for the next year and so am I! Hahaha! Love it!!!

Aaaaaaand now that that is done I'm sliding into August feeling a renewed creative energy! Let me brainstorm my upcoming plans and brain dump my ideas right here.

There was a recent scare of Google closing down its photo albums and potentially erasing everything here on my beautiful blog. I had become so upset and demotivated. But thank God even with the albums being shut down Blogger continues and my darling blog is still here. GOOGLE PLEASE DON'T EVER SHUT BLOGGER DOWN! It'll ruin me and so many other bloggers here! Sooooo I knew the first thing I had to get back to was blogging my heart out. There's so much to talk about and I'm here!

Next, I'm planning Hushly's birthday party and cake. It's all set in my head and as usual I'm nervous and excited to see if I can bring my plans to life and do a good job. He's turning three and is such a bore! Hahahahahahaaaa, I shouldn't have said that (Hagrid style!) ... So planning out a birthday theme and all for him has been slightly more challenging. But Abbie and I have come up with an awesome plan and even if he decides not to react I know my nieces will be thrilled to see what we did! So looking forward to that and hoping I can pull off another cake!

I've also actually put together a Summer Awesome Board, regardless of my hate for the season, believe it or not! So photo dump blog post coming soon after which I'm going to start planning for Fall! *insert heart eyes here* My time of the year approaches. (Dil dance maarey vibes! - look it up on Google translate!)

What else? Let's see! YES! My Disney shelf is looking great already and I have also bought some stuff that I needed to add more magic to it. That has to be done next. Oooooh and scrapbooking! My scrapbook is coming along soooooooo beautifully but I'm also thinking of starting a second one which I can begin updating with current events. See I started off with my 30th birthday so instead of just always catching up I think I should start a current one alongside so I can enjoy real time scrapbooking too.

I have a lot of really pretty shopping to show off too. I don't know if I'll do another photo dump blog post for that too but I need to figure out something because some of the stuff is just way too cool to be ignored. I have added some really cool things to the Harry Potter collection too and redecorated a bit and it allllll has to be shown off! Wow I have a lot to show and tell!

As far as my reading goal for 2023 goes I have read some really good books and am wondering which one will be my next read. Of course, those too, I have to talk about right here on my blog. Some book reviews and some book discussions are long due!

As usual, I have a million things to do and like five something minutes of free time to do them! Hahaha! Let's see how and when and what I end up doing. Right now, my Friyay off day is almost coming to an end and I'm wondering if I should play Sims in the remaining free hour or play Hogwarts Legacy or scrapbook or go decorate my Disney shelf.

Let's start with getting off of here and standing in the middle of the room, scratching my head and thinking what to do next! Hahaha! Sometimes it works.

XoXo,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment