Sunday, June 25, 2017

Eid-ul-Fitr 2017 Mubarak!


Eid Mubarak from the deepest depth of my heart to every Muslim around the globe who is celebrating. To all my friends and family here in the United States of America and back in Pakistan! May this Eid be super awesome and bring us lots of peace, blessings, and awesome family time! May we all make beautiful memories that we can cherish when we grow old. Ramadan 2017 was awesome (Alhamdulillah - praise be to God) and will be missed! Now it's gone and I can't wait to get back to my daily non-fasting routine! May we have a super blessed year ahead and see another beautiful month of Ramadan next year too!

EID MUBARAK!
Eat and laugh till your tummies hurt - because that's what I'll be doing!

Lots of love from the one and only awesome me! *Eid jhappi for all*

No comments:

Post a Comment