Saturday, April 14, 2018

M&M Fun Cookie Bars

Something about M&Ms makes me SO happy. They're like bright little friends there to cheer you up! And what better way to be cheered up than with cookie bars loaded with M&Ms! Today, let me show off the awesome bright and delicious cookie bar! I made these for my darling Abbie on Mother's Day because she's like a sister-mom to me! She literally does all mom-like things in my life! *laughs* So what better way to say thank you than with a bright and delicious cookie bar, right?

Happy and bright! With the perfect pop of color and an excessively delicious taste!

They were chewy. They were chocolatey. They were LOADED with M&Ms. It was like eating a fat super chewy M&M cookie, only better and in bar form. These M&M cookie bars were so delicious I may have bit my fingers at some point while devouring them. So so so good!

Note the chewy depths of this deliciousness! How the cookie part rose and fell around the M&Ms ... how some of the M&Ms exploded and cracked and released their extremely delicious chocolate centers when baked in the oven ... I need a bucket to catch all that drool!

That's what the cookie bars looked like before they were cooled and cut into bars. A massive cookie slab loaded with chocolate chips and M&Ms. I confess: I might have considered hiding away in a corner of my room with this cookie slab and devouring all of it myself. You know, pick it up in two hands like you'd normally pick up a book. Then devouring it like you had an extra large chocolate bar in your hand. Mmmmm mmmm .... Then I slapped myself back to reality and cut them up into bars and shared with everybody like the good good girl that I am.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Just seeing this picture makes my stomach actually contract and yelp for the M&M cookie bar. It's calling out to me from inside that picture. It's asking me to bake it again, pick it up, and eat it until nothing remains. Yummmmm .... The picture above actually shows how chewy these bars were. Just look at the cookie bit just above the green M&Ms on the left. Do you see what I see? Do you see the slightly crunchy sides and the intensely moist and chewy centers?

There was a sort of inherent beauty about the cracked M&Ms. They were no longer perfect looking after being baked in the oven, yet they were so gorgeous. It's like they'd opened up and now stood, arms wide open, welcoming me towards them ... calling me to reach out, grab a piece, and chew through the delectable goodness.

I don't think I can talk much longer because these pictures are stunning me. They're turning my brains into a chewy mush of cookies itself. They're making me weak at the knees. I MUST GET MY HANDS ON THESE M&M COOKIE BARS AGAIN!!!!!

All the mouth-watering pictures in this post are original Sara's Baked Creations' content. Please have some shame and refrain from copying, recreating, and cheating without giving proper credit and mention!
Sara’s Baked Creations is on Mission Sweetness! Sara and Abbie are hobby bakers who bake for friends and family only. We are not a commercial bakery business; it gives us joy to spread smiles while enjoying sisterhood and living our passion for baking.

Connect with me and the awesomeness of Sara's Baked Creations everywhere!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Visit our Instagram!
Visit the website!

This entry belongs to the April A to Z Blogging Challenge 2018.
For a full list of all of my entries this year click here!

12 comments:

  1. I love M&M cookies. Your bar version looks delicious. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy! I love M&M. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is watering! Even though I'm a low carb gal these days. Hang in there Sara. I saw your comment on the A to Z post. It IS difficult and you wonder why you are doing this. Keep going, try new things, tweak what you've got...it's all a grand experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not showing this to my tween... else i know she will want to get started on this straightaway (mom, we have all the ingredients at home already!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The M&M cookies look so colorful and bright. There's such a happy and festive look about them. Feel like picking one off the screen :)
    Shilpa Garg #AtoZChallenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cookies look so delicious. And they're bright and cheerful too.

    ReplyDelete