Saturday, December 1, 2018

Dinner Date With Johnny Depp

November Journaling Month asks me this: If you could have dinner with anyone currently alive, who would it be? What would you talk about?

Ladies and gentlemen ... or should I say, "My brothers and my sisters!" (Grindelwald tone!) My choice for a dinner date would be Johnny Depp. Yes, the one and only Johnny Depp. I know he is absolutely out of bounds as far as a real dinner date is concerned so why not let NoJoMo take me on a far-from-reality kinda ride, right?


While I have drooled over Depp since always thanks to how gorgeous that man looks, it is true that my need to have a word with him today is as great as ever. I need to discuss serious matters with him. Hahaha! Yes, I promise, I don't just want a date with him right now, I really do have stuff to discuss. These matters are my concerns regarding his absence from the promotions of Fantastic Beasts.


This date night definitely needs to happen. One, because he is gorgeous and honestly I have no idea why they aren't making men like him anymore. It would be beyond perfect to go out for dinner with him. And two, because I want to tell him that his fans still love him regardless of whatever happened in legal courts. Johnny Depp really must be told that we expect so much from him as Grindelwald. See, Harry Potter and the Wizarding World means everything to me and ever since Johnny Depp became a part of this universe his silence and absence from the movie's promos is heart crushing to me. First he decided to not be a part of any interviews or promos and then when he finally attended the premiere in UK we found him at a loss for reasonable words. Was he drunk? Was he high? Why couldn't he believe he had so many fans cheering for him?


My question to Johnny Depp is, why? I don't care what happened and I don't care who was right or wrong. I care about him being in my Harry Potter universe and I want him to do it justice by showing his full enthusiasm. He's excited, he's in love with the Wizarding World and his character, he's doing an awesome job as Grindelwald. But he is not showing it when it comes to promoting the movies. I want to sit down with him and tell him that he does not need to worry about how people will receive him after the legal issues. He just needs to be himself and be fully involved in the franchise!


I love you Johnny Depp and so do your fans and you would do us all a favor if you could pull your act together once again and be your usual cool self! Because you're awesome and you shouldn't let things get to you. What's happened has happened and it's all in the past now. Nobody who matters cares and you shouldn't care either. Please please please, next time you show up for premieres or promos come fully confident, be fully awesome, don't hold back, don't feel worried about the critics. I love you and honestly that is all that matters! *laughs* Seriously, I am craving to have Johnny Depp's Deppness back again and the day he gains his confidence back I think I'll be standing with pom poms cheering for him!

Of course that's not ALL I will talk about. A man this gorgeous ... I'd have quite a few things to say.

This entry has been written for November Journaling Month 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment