Friday, February 10, 2017

The 2017 Reading Challenge


Just like last year I'm taking up the Goodreads Reading Challenge again this year. In 2017 I pledge to read five books once again. Life is busy so I'm not going to increase that number, at least not this year. I guess what's more important to me is that I read rather than how many books I can finish reading in a given time. I've started off the year reading The City of Heavenly Fire from The Mortal Instruments Series (Jace is love. The end) and I really want to re read the classics after this book. I already have Wuthering Heights planned as my next and second read of 2017. I'd read these classics when I was in middle and high school and it's been really long. I've changed, my opinions have changed, and I'm really curious how I'll judge these popular classics with my current personality and thoughts. So that's the plan! I'll be finishing TCOHF and then reading Wuthering Heights and maybe after that I find myself another classic. I also have my eyes on 'Me Before You' and 'The Fault In Our Stars' - basically cheesy romantic stuff that would make me cry and feel girly to the max. Let's see where books take me this year! Good luck to me as I begin the Goodreads Reading Challenge of 2017! Woohoo!

Find and join me on Goodreads by clicking HERE!
I'm fairly new to the site too and would love to find reading buddies!
Here's something to motivate you ... EMMA WATSON is on Goodreads and you can follow her! You can take the challenge too by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment