Sunday, July 22, 2018

Mischief Managed In a Magical Handbag

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good! Potterheads, I have news. For all of my magical mischief I now own a beautiful handbag! This is a handbag straight out of my magical Harry Potter dreams. It's stunning! The incredible detail, gold accents, and the sleek shine is beautiful. It's the kind of handbag that makes heads turn! Not even kidding. I took it out for a walk at the mall and it attracted a good load of attention everywhere. So so magical! Time to show it off in detail.

The front of this beautiful bag features the words Mischief Managed in gold. It's a beautiful shiny gold which pops against the black background in the most stunning fashion. It also features a moon and stars creating a completely celestial feel about it. I love it! The day Abbie showed it to me online I fell in love at first sight. It is one of the most gorgeous bags I have ever seen and I say that without exaggeration. LOVE.

Dangling next to the Mischief Managed phrase are a black bow and a gold Hogwarts crest keychain. This is such a delicate fancy touch to the bag. The bow is sleek and shiny and the gold Hogwarts crest is eye catching and brilliant! I love the crest's gold shiny look so much. It's like a super duper WOW in the face hanging ever so delicately against the Mischief Managed!

The other side of the bag features the Marauders Map logo. This too is in a brilliant shiny gold against the deep black background. I especially love that they added the map's introduction to the top of the bag as well. It says, "Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, & Prongs are proud to present," on the top just above the Marauders Map logo. It's all in the details which make this bag so awesome.

The sides of the bag feature the Marauders Map's logo and the quote 'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good' in grey. Grey isn't my favorite color but it looks surprisingly unreal and really pretty next to the gold on the rest of the bag. The sides actually give you that feel of the real map with Hogwarts mapped all over. Brilliant! Simply brilliant!

I solemnly swear that this bag is pure love. There is nothing about this bag that is not to love. It's real good quality and even though they advertise it as a mini satchel I think it's a really good size. I could stuff everything important in it from my glasses to my card holder, phone, lipstick, lotion, and other little tit bits. It comes with a long adjustable shoulder strap too and was super comfortable to carry around. This is an all rounder bag which can easily be taken along with a formal or casual outfit. This is like it. This is the boss of all awesome bags. Mischief, truly managed! What a brilliant find!

2 comments:

  1. I generally don't like to carry "branded" purses, but ANYTHING Harry Potter is an automatic exception. That is truly one perfect purse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually run after brands either. I'm not against them but I don't go looking for specific ones. A bag from a random store makes me happy too! :D But yes, Harry Potter anything is my kinda thing!

      Delete