Monday, November 12, 2018

Fictional People Are Better Than Real Ones

I have always found that the people in books and TV are way better than the real humans I come across everyday. They're much much more awesome than real world people. Actually, everything is awesome-er when in fiction! I wish I was living in a fictional world or at least with a lot of the fictional characters that I love. Because honestly, most of the real world humans I know are useless and making my life super pathetic. Yep, I said that.

So if given a chance which fictional character would I want to meet?
I thought about it and decided why should I stop at meeting only one? I love multiple characters for various reasons so I'll have my way and meet them all, thank you very much.

Jace Wayland - The Mortal Instruments
Anybody who does not want this guy must be absolutely crazy. All my life, I've only witnessed men being spineless and gullible so obviously when I read The Mortal Instruments it was love at first sight in Jace's case. Do they not make men like him in real life at all? Not even ONE man in the world has all of his qualities. You'd find the looks but not the strong personality. Or you'd find the perfect build but not that face and jaw lines. Jaw lines. The end, case closed. He's a warrior. He's possessive. He's stunningly gorgeous. He's funny and oh my Lord all that sass and brilliant confidence! Perfection. Oh how very awesome would it be to meet Jace. *sighs* Please arrange for our meeting immediately, someone? And let me be specific here that I am speaking about book Jace right now - not Jamie from the movie or the guy from the TV series. Book Jace is love.

Fred and George Weasley - The Harry Potter Series
I've had horrible experiences with friends all my life. Whenever I read about Fred and George Weasley in the Harry Potter books or see them in the movies I have a fit of envy. I want them as my friends. I want to be the third friend in their personal group. I want in on all the secrets, all the mischief, all the fun. I want to be the special friend who gets all the benefits when shopping at Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. Most importantly I want the laughter and the ease that Fred and George have. I would love to get to meet the hilarious duo!

Blair and Serena - Gossip Girl
My most favorite women on television ever ever everrrrrr! I love Gossip Girl more than I can even begin to explain in words and Blair and Serena are just TOO good! They're fabulous and beautiful and glamorous and their friendship is beautiful! Yes, while girls would usually want their looks and charm or their wardrobe what I want is their friendship - that deep sister like bond that they share. Okay I admit, I'll take the wardrobe too. *laughs* I've never had that kind of a friend - you know the Blair Serena kind. I always considered my best friends as good as my sisters but sadly I never had the same emotion returned to me. So having friends like Blair and Serena would be the best. We'd hang out together, shop together, travel together (in the fictional world I get permission from my parents to do all that!), cry together, laugh together, do everything together! They'd welcome me with open arms because I've always been great at listening and solving problems. And they have so many problems! This is perfect!

This entry has been written for November Journaling Month 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment