Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 38

It's time for Volume 38 of The Wacky Finds Series!

These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Oh the craziest things Gubby does. Here, Lily is getting a shot because she fell sick. No wonder a lot of my wacky finds are a result of play sessions with the Gubbster.

Another one thanks to Gubby darling! I actually enjoyed this one with her - one of those things I think I enjoyed even more than her! *laughs* This is a unicorn activity she did in a bucket full of water. This unicorn grew super big after being submerged in water and I was so excited. It was the first thing I checked every morning! Hahaha! Brilliant! Who made these? GENIUS!

I was clearing up space on my laptop when I came across a really old folder full of pictures I'd backed up from my iPhone in a rush. I found this screenshot there! That's Abbie messaging me while I am in the Operation Room getting a surgery done on my arm. It was such a scary day. And my Abbie was there with me as always! Love her so much. I'm saving these wacky text messages forever!

You've seen those 'satisfying posts' right? Check this one out. It's another old picture I found. That's a perfect cube of orange flavored Jello! Neat, isn't it?

Check this dude out. Conveying my sentiments exactly! Hahaha! I'd love to have him in my garden!

That's all folks! Until the next five wacky finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment